9. Texts & Him

🎶Cover Your Tracks - A Boy and his Kite.🎶

1k Reads! I'm so amazed! A massive thanks to everybody for supporting the book till now. I hope y'all will keep on supporting. <3

Do vote and comment.

It was past nine while I was still working on my homework when my phone pinged.

I quickly grabbed it from the nightstand beside my bed and it was a notification from an unknown number.

For the first five minutes I kept guessing who it might be from but then it all clicked. I gave my number to a particular somebody today.

Particular somebody who had been wandering in my mind since the past few days.

Unknown number: Hey, Blaire! :)

I decided to reply immediately. I mean, why wait and reply late when I had seen the message already?

Blaire Evans: Hello, who is it?

Just to be sure, I questioned. And, I got the reply immediately.

Unknown number: Noah :)

Always smiling. I thought to myself and we started full on with our chats.

Noah: What are you up to?

Blaire Evans: Math homework :(

Noah: It was easy :p

Blaire Evans: Says the guy who's definitely going to get an A+ the whole senior year. :|

Noah: ahaha, no. If you need help, I can help you with it. :D

Blaire Evans: Do me a favour and send me your homework's picture. :p

I wasn't expecting him to actually send me the picture but he did and I was more than happy.

Yes, people. Angels were real indeed.

Noah: You're welcome, Blaire. :p

Blaire Evans: You've just made my day. I can finally rest! All thanks to you. :)

Noah: Always here. :)

Noah: If you don't mind I can pick up for school tomorrow. I won't ditch! :p I'll drop you back as well.

I kind of cracked up after reading his text. Max was so going to get it the next day.

Blaire Evans: What if you accidentally forget me?

Noah: You think I'd do that? :)

Blaire Evans: Maybe? Who knows? :p

Noah: :(

Aww. I thought as I tried to fight the smile from appearing on my face and I failed miserably.

Blaire Evans: Be there around 7. Will that be okay for you?

Honestly, I was excited for the next day. I had no idea why but I wanted to just go with the flow.

Would it backfire at me? Maybe. Would it hurt me? Most probably.

I just wanted to enjoy till it lasted. It had been too long since I was this happy and it hadn't been even four days but I was fine. I was dandy.

He replied back to me immediately;

Noah: I'll be waiting. :) Goodnight, Blaire. :)

Blaire Evans: Goodnight, Noah. : )