13. Dates & Him

🎶 Navy Blue - Charlotte Lawrence.🎶

Do vote and comment.

I was working on my assignment in the library when somebody slammed their hands on the sheet I was working on, making me furrow my eyebrows.

Who is dumb enough to mess with me while I am working on homework? I thought to myself.

They kept standing in front of the desk and I let out a sigh as I removed their hands instantly and continued to work on the question, without looking up at them.

The person huffed and plopped themselves down on the chair next to me.

"Marcel wanted to go on a double date." Max complained as soon as he sat down and I gave him a plain look.

"Then take a couple with you."

And went back on solving questions.

"That's the problem! I can't just take anybody with me,"

And that was when I knew where this conversation would head towards.

"I want somebody reliable to come with me and I thought-" I immediately cut him off, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I'm not going." I muttered but he still continued, not giving a shit about what I just said.

"So, as I was saying," he took a pause. "I want somebody reliable to come to the date with me. Somebody, who knows about me and I thought how about I just ask one of the most amazing people ever!?" he exclaimed, smiling brightly at me which made me roll my eyes.

I went back to solving the question.

"I don't want to third wheel," I muttered and he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Didn't I just say the words double date." his voice sounded like he was on the verge of losing his shit and I tried to stifle my laugh.

I replied nonchalantly, "Well then, I don't have a guy."

"Well, I know a person. He's really good looking and his name is Noah." he said and my eyes widened in shock.

"Noah?" I spoke, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

He instantly nodded his head.

"Yes! Noah Wilson. N O A H  W I L S O N." he sang and I hushed him before the librarian would kick us out.

What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Why would I take Noah with me?" I hissed, glaring at him and Max groaned.

"Please just make him come with you, Blaire. I really want to have a good one with Marcel." he blushed, making me coo at him.

So, he indeed was serious for Marcel. I was so happy for him.

But then something made me frown.

"If you really don't want people knowing about all this," I wavered my hands, "Then why do you want Noah to come with me?"

He nodded his head yes. "I must say, this is a good question."

I rolled my eyes. "So.." my voice trailed.

"Maybe I'm trying to play Cupid, or maybe I just trust him with you. Who knows?" He shrugged his shoulders casually, making me let out a huff.

"Really?" I questioned and he nodded his head yes.

I shook my head no, "There is no way I'm going to ask him, Max."

Of course, I couldn't do that. What would he think about me?