23. Feelings & Him

🎶Keep you Safe - SHRK🎶

Huge thanks to bad_b_tch for making such an amazing cover!

Do vote and comment.

Noah and I had been sitting in the tent for more than an hour and I was more than happy to know that this guy had now become my boyfriend.

I was sitting on his lap, facing him as he kept peppering kisses on my neck and my cheeks, making me feel completely ecstatic about what was happening.

It felt really good to know he was mine now.

All mine.

"I love you so much, Blaire." he mumbled as he kept on showering my face with kisses, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

My hands shot up to cup his cheeks with hands, making his look at me.

He had a smile on his face and the tip of his nose resembled just like cherry because of our crying episode but nevertheless, he still looked adorable as fuck.

"I love you too, Noah." I whispered and he groaned, looking at the top of the tent.

I fingers gently caressed his cheeks and he closed his eyes.

"Did I ever tell you that you mean the world to me?" he questioned and I giggled.

My thumb lightly tapped his cheeks as I giggled. "Yes, just a few minutes ago."

He sighed. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of you. You really are precious."

"When did you realise you liked me, though?" I questioned and he smiled.

"I seriously won't kid, but the day I set my eyes on you the first time. I was a goner. I seriously thought you were going to yell at me or do something for almost breaking your elbow but you didn't. You just kept staring at me helplessly and I actually could see the real Blaire. The scared Blaire who looked like she had just seen a ghost." he chuckled and I nodded my head yes.

"Yes. I really thought I saw him but it was you." I said and he leaned forward to place a quick kiss on my lips, making my insides melt immediately.

"And when did you realise you liked me?" he questioned and I smiled, thinking about the day at the fair.

"Ferris wheel." I whispered. "You wanted my approval just to kiss me on the cheek. It was cute."

He smiled. "I loved that day as well."

And then he started peppering kisses down my neck again, making me sigh in pleasure.

"Can we come inside?" M&M's questioned from outside, immediately making Noah stop and I giggled silently at him.

"Or are you both having sex already? I really don't want to see a naked girl and live in guilt for the rest of my life. As for Noah, you're welcome to show us your amazing body." Marcel exclaimed and my grip tightened around my boyfriend's neck.

"Yes, you may." Noah said, amusement lacing his voice and soon they entered in.

Marcel gasped, looking at our position and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Looking at your state I guess she said yes?" Max questioned and Noah nodded his head, smiling at him.

Max walked over to him and gave him a fist bump and I glared at him. "You knew?"

He rolled his eyes at me. "Girl, if we hadn't been knowing about the plan then you wouldn't have come here."

"Too impossible to bring you here." Marcel added.