3. Past & Him

🎶Walk Away - SadBoyProfilic (ft. Aiko & Teqkoi). Instrumental - Stan Haze.🎶

Do vote & comment.

"I think you broke my heart again, please don't leave and take my hand. Drowning inside these walls of fear, take my hand and stay with me my dear." I had this song on loop for more than an hour. Its lyrics being so enjoyable..and relatable.

When I came back home, I was immediately bombarded with several questions by my mum about my hand and once I was done with the fake story I had come up with while I was coming back here, she shooed me away.

I closed my eyes thinking about Elijah.

How outspoken he used to be, how his smile was, how his voice was.

Thinking about him made me happy yet sad at the same time. He was my rock and now he had been taken away from me forever. And ever since I had seen Noah, I couldn't stop thinking about Elijah.

I still remembered the time when we confessed about our feelings.

I was sitting on the roof of my house, gazing at the stars which were shining so brightly

I hadn't been going to school from the past few days because I was sick.

I missed Elijah a lot, more than I should be.

We had been good friends since childhood and I couldn't remember the moment I fell for him, but I knew I was still in love with him, but also I would never be able to confess to him about this.

I was too busy gazing at the stars that I didn't notice him climbing the roof with the help of ladder adjusted with my window.

Elijah's house was just a few blocks away from mine, so whenever he got bored, he came here.

I could look at his face shining from the streetlights. It was gorgeous. Utterly mesmerising. A sight to see.

"Hey, Blaire." he laid down next to me, instantly making me smile. Sometimes I wished he reciprocated my feelings too but it wasn't going to happen.

"How have you been? It's been a week now." he questioned about my health, making me smile.

He cared.

"I'm doing good now, thanks for asking. How's school?" I questioned.

"Not the same without you." he replied and I chuckled slightly.

Suddenly, he turned himself towards me and I looked at him, frowning a little.

He raised his hand and reached out for my hand, making me frown more.

"You know.." he whispered, making me shift my attention towards his electric blue eyes, which had a darker shade because of us being in the dark.