20. Movies & Him

🎶 My Love - Sia.🎶

4k reads!? I'm feeling so ecstatic. Thank you so much for the support, you guys. Especially Lilian_pie_0707 , thecosmos29  _xxhana and to all the other readers, who decided to give this book a chance. <3

Do vote and comment.

I was in the living room, watching a movie when the doorbell went off. With a groan, I walked to the door. The pain at that moment was too much for me to handle but it was all gone when I opened the door.

"Noah." I squealed as I engulfed the person who had my heart in a tight hug.

He chuckled lifting me up as I placed a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"How are you back early?" I questioned and he just shrugged his shoulders, smiling.

"Surprise."

"I love such surprises." I grinned and he chuckled in response.

"You've got no idea about how much had I missed you, baby." he said as he put me down.

I pouted. "I missed you more, Noah. More than I could have ever imagined."

He leaned his forehead on mine and smiled.

We were at the doorstep but I didn't care.

We didn't care.

I closed my eyes as I felt his minty breath fanning on my face. "Can I?" he questioned and I smiled.

"Yes, you may." He kissed me on my cheek and for a while we kept standing in each other's embrace until I pulled away.

I missed him so fucking much.

I took his hand in mine and pulled him inside. "I'm so happy you're here, Noah." I mumbled.

"How are you feeling at the moment?" he questioned, giving me a once over and I gave him a small smile.

And when I thought about my pain, it came rushing back to me and I sighed. "I'm fine. Just a few cramps."

I didn't realise he was holding a bag until he handed it to me.

I narrowed my eyes at him and took a peak inside and let out a shocking gasp.

The bag was filled with cookies, chocolates, muffins, etc and I couldn't help but tear up as I kept looking at them.

Tears were pooling around my eyes and it was quite obvious that it was just my mood swings acting out.

I looked back at Noah, who was smiling at me.

My eyes instantly turned more glossy. He was one of the most amazing men I had ever met and him bringing me such things made my feelings for him increase.

Noah and food seemed like a great combination.

Noah's smile instantly turned upside down as he looked at my tears.