5. Decisions & Him

🎶Night We Met - Lord Huron.🎶

(This song really means a lot to me and it being a part of 13RY series is just like a cherry on the top.)

Do vote and comment.

My first class was supposed to be Geography again, but due to some work, our teacher didn't come to the class. I did not mind it at all because it gave me an opportunity to go to the library and check some of the books out.

As soon as I reached my destination, I filled the formalities in the library check in-check out book thingy and made my way towards the Supernatural aisle.

It had always been one of my most favourite genres because there we could imagine stuff that were impossible in real life at all.

I could actually sink myself into the fantasy world and forget about the things which were actually going on in my life without having to care about what other people would think about me.

A smile appeared on my face as I passed the romance aisle.

So many memories were made there.

It was our spot.

"I don't know if I'd be able to pass the exam

"I don't know if I'd be able to pass the exam." I muttered to myself, my eyes skimming through the pages of the book in frustration.

I couldn't understand a thing at all.

I was severely stressed, and annoyed of course.

I heard a snicker from the person, who was sitting right beside me as he kept his eyes glued to a novel he was currently reading.

I didn't say anything yet I kept staring at him.

"What?" he chuckled.

I let out a huff, "Of course you're going to laugh at me. I am going to fail the test, Eli!"

And finally, he raised his head up to look at me, "Who asked you to go to a party the other night?"

"You." I stated quickly, making him raise his one eyebrow up in amusement.

"And I did not go? That's wonderful, Blaire."

I let out a small whine, "Eli! You're lucky you don't have the test."

"Nah, I'm the lucky cause I have you in my life, my pretty butter." He placed a quick kiss on my cheek, making my heart flutter.

"And Blaire?" he stated, looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head yes, "What?"

"Your book is upside down."