12. Happiness & Him

🎶 Easy - Camila Cabello.🎶

Do vote and comment.

"Thank you so much." Noah said groggily when we almost arrived back at school.

I shrugged my shoulders, smiling, "Just drive safely."

He nodded his head yes.

Then after dropping him off at the school's parking lot, I quickly drove back home.

We actually spent two-to-three more hours there until he got a call from his family and now here I was, laying down on my bed listening to music as I kept staring at the ceiling.

I had put radium star all over the ceiling because they were in trend and looked dope.

Also, looking at them always made me calm.

Humming to songs, I raised my hands and started doing waves with my fingers, trickling them as I kept remembering about what happened today.

Noah was really sad and it made me sad too.

But one thing I was glad about was him opening up to me because sometimes, guys don't.

He was honestly really different from other guys.

In my school, the guys were not so good. At least most of them didn't care much about others and did what they want to. But one thing everybody was proud about was, our school didn't have even a single case of bullying.

People simply ignored others who they didn't like.

Coming back to the topic; Noah was Noah.

He smiled all the damn time.

He never hesitated to share about what he was feeling or how he felt and he was really amazing.

I smiled to myself. I felt like one of the luckiest girls that I came across a person like Noah Wilson.

Then my mind suddenly wandered off to Gracie.

It had been a month since we had that fight and we had actually grown apart.

Sometimes, I felt sad about our situation but then the anger towards her kicked in. Her words deserved no mercy.

I heard my phone ringing, startling me out of my thoughts and the caller id showed Noah's name. So, without a delay, I answered.

"Hey, Noah. How are you feeling now?" I questioned about the first thing that came into my mind.

"Hey, Blaire." he chirped and I smiled immediately after hearing his happy voice. "I'm doing good now, thank you so much." he continued and it lifted up my mood completely without me realising.

"Stay happy, Noah. It suits you." I mumbled and I heard a sigh from his line.

"Thank you, Blaire. It suits you as well."

"What are you up to?" he questioned and then I heard a shuffle.

"I was just...doing nothing?"

It sounded like a question and I heard him chuckle.

"Then I hope I didn't disturb you from doing nothing." he joked and I snorted very unladylike but, fuck it.

"Yes, you did disturb me from doing the most important thing. How could I forgive you for it now?" I played along and he chuckled.

I was pretty sure he was smiling through the call as I could guess it from his voice but then, so was I.

"I'm sorry, mi lady. I couldn't help myself from calling you." he joked and I grinned.