22. Sunflowers & Him

🎶Lights down Low - MAX.🎶

Do vote and comment.

My day in school was horrible.

Noah sort of ignored me the whole day. Plus, he didn't even appear in Math class which was before lunch and I was beyond hurt and pissed.

I tried calling him, texting him and I still didn't get a single reply.

I remembered how he scurried away when he saw me marching towards him. I got so angry at him that I didn't attend rest of the classes and took Max with me to hang out.

"I mean you're angry but why are you taking me with you?" he questioned, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Aren't we friends? If I'm angry then it should make you angry as well." I retorted and he showed me the finger, making me roll my eyes.

"I have a date with Marcel tonight. Wanna join?" he questioned and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not interested to third wheel at all. Thank you very much for the offer."

"No, we'd really appreciate your presence. Apparently, Marcel likes you and Noah." he shrugged his shoulders and I glared at him for bringing Noah into the conversation.

I didn't feel like talking about him at that moment.

He was being a bitch.

He knew how much I felt for him.

Did he get bored of me?

Did he find somebody more beautiful?

Somebody more bold, who could manage their emotions.

I didn't want to think about such rubbish things.

With a sigh, I gave Max a pleading look. "Let it be, Max. I'm not in the mood. I just want to go home and sleep the whole evening."

"Well," he looked down at his wrist watch and grinned. "It's just 12 pm. You can go home and sleep."

"Ma-" he cut me off immediately with a glare.

"No! You've got to come, Blaire. We'll be hanging out at the park nearby. It'll be fun. Be there by six." Max mock saluted and went off to the other direction, making me frown.

I had just brought him there to hangout with me and he walked away.

I kept sitting there for an hour or two until I felt like punching somebody.

Somebody with green eyes and adorable face.

I let out a frustrated sigh and got up, deciding to drive back home only to be bombarded by several calls from Max, who was literally begging me to be there.

"I haven't even settled properly inside and you've already called." I muttered and he let out a huff.

"I left you there two hours ago."

"And your point is?" my voice trailed.

"Just be there! Marcel wants to meet you. It's been a while since you've met anyway."

"Gah! Fine. Fuck off now." I quickly hung up.

Checking the time, it was just 2 in the afternoon and Noah still hadn't replied to any of my texts messages.

I sighed.

I kept thinking about M&M's and couldn't understand why did they want me to accompany them so badly.