Part 2: Name Of the Game

Sinister P.O.V

Waking up I see the clock and it is 5.00 in the morning, why does my body think this is an appropriate time to wake up. I groan and sit up from my bed and lean against the headboard. My mind instantly went to the girl who is sleeping right next door to me in the other room. It wonders through what has happened and what I've done to her. My heart tugs at the thought of how she felt when that man raped her. My brain has a headache from how much I am rattling around at the thought that this girl has made a crack in my stone heart.

My brain goes into overdrive when thinking of every detail of her face like I'll forget it. I think of her little perky nose and her red blushed cheeks. I think of her sharp jaw line and blue teary eyes. I think of her long blonde hair that could nearly reach past her ass.

I groan at myself thinking of her that way, I can't catch feelings. Everything I touch turns to dust anyways. My mafia is my world and nothing, not even a girl will take that away from me. I huf at myself of how stupid I must sound. If anyone is to rummage through my brain they would think I am crazy.

Groaning at myself again at my silly thoughts, I get up and grab a towel wanting to take a shower. Quickly washing myself, I get out and still in my towel I sit back down on my bed until I hear my phone go off, grabbing it I see Fedor's name and I answer it he says that Valencia is up and moving about. I thank him before hanging up the phone call and I quickly text Anna one of my most trusted maids to take care of Valencia, I trust her more than the rest of the maids. I thought to myself that I only hoped Cenia likes her.

I got up from my bed getting changed into a shirt and fitted pants, I roll my sleeves up on my shirt and place a blazer over the top. Grabbing my phone I see that Anna has text me asking for a maid to get Valencia a pregnancy test and a morning after pill. I pause in my tracks as I read the message again and again before the anger rises in me of the thought that cold bastard never even put on protection, if he did then Valencia wouldn't of even asked for that stuff. I text the other maid Sue, to grab them for Valencia ASAP.

I hate the fact that I still told Anatoly to put her in them chains if she never had them on she would of escaped and this would never of happened. If she turns out to be pregnant. I would pay for her abortion or if she wants to keep it I would raise it as my own. The thought just came to me that I said to myself of the idea that I'd keep the baby if she is pregnant. What has become of my cold heart.

Though it dawns on me that Valencia would never like a man like me. She's to pure and innocent for my world. Groaning for the third time today I walk out my room as Sue walks up the marble stairs with the things Valencia asked for. My heart skips a beat as my legs take over my thoughts as if what I am thinking about this morning took over for what I want and what I need is to see this girl and know that she is okay. Striding up to Sue her smile gleams at me.

"I'll come with you" I say with dominance and very little expression as I sort out my blazer sleeves and stopping her from speaking to me first, I wish to speak with Valencia but I don't want to scare her. Sue nods at me and walks to the guest room. She opens the door to the guest bedroom with Fedor guarding the door.

"Sir, I do not think it's wise to come in right now" Sue said with a worried expression like at any moment I'll shout at her, scared to even say no to me. I growl lowly that she is trying to control me, I'm her boss. I stare into her eyes and she cowers back looking down at her hands that hold the items for Valencia.

"I'm coming in with you" I said with dominance and order that made her nod fast and quickly, I want to at least know if she is pregnant. Then I can figure out what to do with her and where i can go from there.

"And tell me if there is a bun in the oven!" I whisper shout at Sue, her eyes lingering at mine with worry. I smile with glee that she saw my annoyance to her ordering me around like she's the boss of me.