Part 2: My Heart Goes Boom

A/N- 1.09k this is amazing! Thank you so much please VOTE!

Sinister's P.O.V

My flower she's in the house.

I can't believe Jackson did this to her, my mind is completely racing, we need to get they kids out of that house, fast.

I drive to the house in the car that Dante brought from the house, Dante and Val in the car with me both worried for their children and their sister.

"Sinister Drive!" Val screams wanting to get to her family. We have 5 minutes left to get to the house before they start killing the kids.

Cenia has a bomb inside her, she can't even get near me if we do manage to get into the house and get to her.

She'll blow up.

My flower. The love of my life.

"Sinister slow down we are here!" Dante screams as I burst open my front gates. My front bonnet popping open in the process as I came to a stop.

We swiftly get out the car and about half way up the drive way, Cenia my beauty, my love walks out the front door, Jackson holding her upper arm protectively.

Her blonde hair cascades down her front body. She looks scared as she smiles at me lightly.

"Sin?" She says as jackson stops her and lets her go, he motions for her to walk to me and she instantly does, in a stride she runs to me and my eyes grow wide, she doesn't know that it will kill her if she comes near me.

"Cenia! Don't move!" I scream, my arms out in front of me. The closer she comes to me the bomb will tick faster and the radar will make her explode and she'll die. My heart beat ticks faster with her that close yet so far.

"What?" She says as she walks closer, her eyes scanning the area as she gets closer and closer. She looks back at Jackson and she looks confused wondering why he let her go, but I know it's his sick way in playing with us.

"Cenia!! Don't come near me!!" I scream, my arms out in-front of me, signalling to stop and she looks hurt but it's for the best. I look at Jackson as he laughs evilly, that bastard is loving every minute of this.

"Sin! What's going on" She screeches as she looks between me, Val and Dante. Dante between me and Val as he tries to comfort Val, Val walks forward, but not to much to trigger the radar, we don't exactly know how far it will detect.

"Cenia. Don't move" Val says as she holds her hand out. Her eyes full of tears that fall all down her face. Cenia raises her eyebrows and she looks completely confused, Jackson comes up to her and grabs her arm making her jump.

"Why!"Cenia cries as Jackson kisses her forehead and she elbows him in the chest making him get mad and push her to her knees on the ground and all I want to do is hug her. Get her away from Jackson and tell her it's okay and we'll be together.

"You can't come near us" Val screams as she cries now into Dante's shoulder and him ushering sweet words to her. My flower nods her head, wiping away tears from her cheeks.

"What's going on?" She asks as I move back, not wanting to be on the radar, Jackson is laughing his head off and I finally let out a breath that I didn't even know I'm holding in, Jackson has a devilish smile, planted on his smug little face.

"That's right don't go near her" he laughs as he grabs Cenia by the arms making her stand up and makes her hug him, but she attempts to push him back, she cowers back trying to run backwards and out of his arms.