Part 2: Shouldn't have messed with me.

Cenia's P.O.V

Val and I walk down to the basement strategically arm in arm together both knowing silently of what we have to do. The way we do not speak to each other as we go down, I knew then that we are both in work mode. Like a switch inside of us as that flips on and off every time we get ready for a fight or to do something which is inhumane and violent. Such as right now.

We always knew that Noah would return back into our lives like Diego did, at one point the past will always creep up on us. We always used to talk about what ways we would torture or what weapons we would use on Noah to finally kill him once and for all, now it's finally here.

Finally we can have our chance of revenge, revenge on what he did to us in the past and present. Torturing us and chaining us away from our family, from our husbands.

We finally make it to the door where Noah is being captive inside off. Sinister and Dante disappeared off to the security camera room to watch us in the shadows. Nosey bastards.

This really is it, Noah will finally die and I'll have his blood on my hands. This is for my baby and any others in the future to show them that their mother is protective and strong. Show them that they can be strong too and that family is bigger and better than enemies and friends.

"You ready?" Val asks me, breaking me out of my thoughts. I look to her blue cheering eyes which makes my breathing calm knowing that she is here with me. She smiles at me comfortingly. I'm not scared nor am I happy, its just time for me to finally destroy the person who ruined my life.

"More than ever" I reply to her. She smirks at me, grabbing my hand in hers and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"You two ready out there, people ready to get out in here!" We both look at each other with a scowl, obviously remembering Noah's bland humour from when we used to hang out back in the past.

We enter the damp, lifeless room which holds the asshole as he smirks at us from the chair he is currently bound to by chains. His arms bound to the arms of the chair by leather ties. His legs the same bound to the legs of the chair. Noah waves at us from his bonds like a guy waving to his crowd.

"My girls, did you like my men's little show? heard them attacking the house" He winks at us, looking to the ceiling to motion 'up stairs'. His jack ass face stuck on the same smirking smile. I look to Val and motion for her to do the honours of hitting him in the face first. She smiles at me and cracks her knuckles, waltzing up to him, her heels clicking on the floor.

"You wouldn't hit me baby....." He smirks at her although his mouth soon shut up as she swings her fist to his face. He groans in agony, cracking his neck before looking back to me with his smart ass face.

"Come on Lenci, me and you both know you can't kill me" He says with his low hoarse voice, I look away from his face not wanting to see him or even look at him. Noah has some nerve calling me by his own nickname he gave me.

"She will and I'll be here to watch your eyes turn lifeless before me" Val speaks for me, hearing her heels hitting the floor I feel her next to me.

"I'll have some fun and weaken him first then you can finish him off?" She asks me, I agree instantly, nodding my head. Happy that she will be the one with me to finish him off.

"Both having your own bit of fun. That's always been the Alverez way. Classic" I hear Noah laugh from behind us. I roll my eyes. Trying to stay calm and remind myself that he will die in the next hour.

I watch Val pick up the heated rod that is waiting like a candle for warming up the room, waltzing back to Noah like a lion stalking its prey. Noah looks at her through his wide open eyes and his face doesn't even stutter when he sees the heat rod in her hand.