Part 2: Run Away Baby Boy

- 3 months later-

Cenia's P.O.V

I bounce Sal on my hip, now at 10 months old all he wants to do is crawl everywhere and all I want is to hold my little baby boy just for two minutes but nope he wants to walk away. He looks around the room while holding his toy car securely in his little hands.

"Should we go see Daddy?" I coo at the child and he instantly looks at me with his aqua eyes with love and I take that as a yes. Such a daddies boy. Scoff.

I walk out our bedroom while rubbing my six month old baby bump and waddle down to Sin's office where I don't bother knocking the door as I walk into the room. I see him scrambling around, loading his gun and placing it in his holster as well as some ammunition on his back before slipping on his blazer.

"What's going on?" I ask quietly, now seeing that Tait is in the room with Ruslan who has his head in his hands

"What's going on?" I ask quietly, now seeing that Tait is in the room with Ruslan who has his head in his hands. Sinister looks at me and smiles when he sees me with Sal.

"Cenia I have to go away to help this raid, we are raiding the Chinese mafia, the ones connected to Spain. They have a shipment going out in a weeks time and its got all the money on it that they have taken from multiple mafia's around the world, Dante's money is also on there. If we get it and take it from them we can give it back to everyone" Sinister explains as if it will be the easiest thing he will ever do. Little Robin Hood he is.

"Why are you going, you never come out from the shadows?" I ask him, while he walks round his desk and sits on the side of it. Knowing fine well that he doesn't do missions.

Wiggling his finger as if to say come here. That was Ruslan and Tait's signal to leave the room. Although my face is a picture as I eye Sinister up with half squint eyes while walking around his office and disobeying his command.

I mean I'm not being selfish but leaving your 6 month pregnant wife to go and practically die in a raid doesn't sound to good. Sinister huffs when he sees me walk round the room and not go to him as I look at nothing in particular.

"Flower, I have to go, All different bosses from all different mafias are all going and we planned for it all to go a certain way." Sinister explains and I nod along as I finally get to his office chair and take a seat in it while I place Sal on the floor for him to walk around.

I fold my hands over my chest and look at him with harsh eyes like he does when one of his men doesn't do as he is told. He stands up from the desk and looks down at me while I sit in his chair. His hands in his pockets as he smirks at me

"Fine you can go, but if you die I will go to hell and kill you myself again for no fucking reason" I growl under my breath but my hormones seem to make me break as tears fall down my face when I am trying to be hard as nails to show dominance. He smiles at me, walking round to me slowly and kneeling down in front of me, grabbing my hand in his own and kissing the back of it.