Part 2: Let's be Honest

A/N
Sorry the update took so long!
We are trying to write new chapters as well as editing and then re-editing the ones already wrote.

Hope you enjoy this one, it's a bit upsetting I think. 😢

Anyways I'll shut up now so you can enjoy and vote.
🌟🌟🌟

Cenia P

Cenia P.O.V

I calm down, fixing myself before convincing myself that everything should remain normal for now before going down stairs and watching the film with the girls not before hiding the test somewhere I know Sinister won't find it.

Walking to the room they are all arguing about what movie to watch, I laugh seeing Amelia saying she wants to watch Beauty and the Beast.

"Well I want Sleeping beauty!" Savannah says, I agreed with Savannah but Annika is on Amelia's side. I chuckle loudly and they all look my direction.

"You all know by the end of he night we will watch every Disney movie so it doesn't matter what one is first" I laugh, glad to have a giggle with the girls and evert my mind away from the fetus inside me.

"Well I want Beauty and the beast first" Amelia exclaims grabbing the remote while also eating some crisps that I now crave with some Nutella. Hmmm

"I'm the one pregnant I can choose" Amelia shouts, we all laugh while she strokes her stomach. My heart flutters, looking down to my own stomach as I don't give it the same love Amelia did to hers.

I almost want to laugh saying she isn't the only one pregnant but I know I don't want them to know.

We watched Beauty and the beast and then Sleeping Beauty and then several Disney movies after that before we called it a night at 2 in the morning, knowing the boys won't get home until later at night or now the morning.

I jog up the stairs after saying my good nights to the girls. Going into my room I see it empty and I am glad, not having Sinister here, without him here I can decide what to do, my mind is racing.

How many weeks am I?

When did it happen?

How did it happen?

Well I know how, but that's not the point.

The movie night with the girls is only a distraction and now my head is finally realising.

I'm pregnant.

My hands shake as I put on some Pj's and put my hair into a bun ready for when my body decides to throw up in the morning.

I climb into bed after brushing my teeth and going to the toilet, making sure I'm tucked in and secure. Laying back on the bed, I lay on my back, my face looking up to the plain white ceiling as my hands hover over my stomach. My mind dares me to smooth over my stomach protectively but I can't, nothing can bring my hands to touch my lower stomach as much as it dares me too.