Part 2: I'm Mad As Hell

A/N Another chapter another week in Lockdown. Hope you all are keeping safe!
Also have you watched 365 DNI? 😉

I Recommend! - boat scene! If you know you know

This chapter listen to I See Red by Everybody Loves An Outlaw

-three weeks later-

Cenia's P.O.V

"And there is your baby" Liana, our Doctor says, as she points to the blob on the screen that is our child. I'm about 12 weeks now so about 2-3 months.

"Baby is taking shape now, there is the baby's arms" The doctor points out with her finger. I follow her finger with my eyes seeing my baby growing stronger and bigger as it rolls around in my womb.

"Baby is just one baby, not twins" Liana answers Sinister's question from when we first entered the room. He saw how many sets of twins Val and Dante has so he assumed the same fate for us.

"One baby is just as amazing as two" Sinister says in my ear. I nod at him, smiling at his big green eyes.

"I'll print you a photo and next time we may be able to tell the baby's gender" Liana suggests and I look to Sinister. I think I'd rather the gender be a surprise. Seen as this is my official first time.

"My first baby never got near the 12 week scan. I want this time to be perfect" I say to Sinister as he wipes the cold jelly of my stomach.

"It is and will be" Sinister says, he smiles wide and his eyes glowing. He kisses my lips helping me sit up and I adjust my top. I have a small bump now, so I'm wearing more baggy and less tight clothing. The doctor comes back and gives us the photo of the baby before we head to the kitchen for some food.

Sinister makes a lasagne seen as Marco ate the one in Italy that I was craving. He places the plate in front of me full of the food and I dig in straight away. Moaning at the taste.

"This is so good, how can you cook Italian food even though you don't like Italians"  I giggle, he laughs at me placing his own plate next to mine and digging into his own food.

"Mum used to get us to cook, just in-case we ever needed the skill and I don't like Italians, there- alright" Sinister says, taking a fork full of his lasagne and placing it in his mouth.

"That's a good skill and you love Dante now. You never told me about what happened to your brother" I ask quietly, knowing it's a touchy subject. Although I told him about my past so he should trust me enough to do the same. Sinister sucks in a breath before looking into my eyes, he looks happy?

"I'll tell you about him first. His name was Salvador, it's a Spanish name yes I know. He looked awfully like me, although he was the out going and louder one and I am the quiet in the dark one....." Sinister begins to say.