Part 2: Hits like Ecstasy

-6 months later-

-6 months later-

Cenia's P.O.V

It's been 6 months now, 6 months and nothing about what is happening with my father. The whole of the underground can't find him and it's been manic trying to protect the house.

Val even warns me not to visit Italy at the moment because the underground are targeting planes that have Mafia heirs flying out of their country. Making Val and I fearful for seeing each other.

One day we had a break in and we thought it was my father but it turns out it was just some idiot thinking he can steal some good stuff.

Spain underground has been going mad, the Mafia life over there has gotten harder and even Mateo is scared for his family. Although he's one of the top mafias so he's not as affected. He cut ties with any Spain's Mafia's around in-case they screw him over and only is trading outside of the boarders which is still hard for him.

Sinister only trusts Mateo's Mafia for trading as he too cut ties with Spanish mobs trying to trade guns and drugs over to Russia.

Val is doing okay and she says "Thank god for birth control! This is the first time I haven't been pregnant for 6 fucking months. BRILLIANT!" I laughed for ages on that one.

Her and the kids are all okay. Marco and Ricardo are growing so big now at nearly 5 years old. They started school the other week and Val sent me a photo of the boys. She of course cried, they are her first born after all.

Val says that Dante is stressed because she is trying to tell him that it isn't safe for Spanish trades but Dante has loads of connections over there which he can't risk to loose. I mean he does own 13 hotels over there. All used for Mafia trade and Mafia undergrounds. Although that soon changed when Val took over it all.

Whereas I and Sal are happy. He's starting to crawl now. Only a few steps but it's enough to get to his cuddly toy and get a biscuit. I even sent a video to Sinister once when he was away to France to help out with money and make new connections.

Sal even loves to dance which I found him and Sinister doing once. Both bouncing on the bed and singing to Greece lighting and Sal laughs while Sinister attempts to sing. It's been a peaceful 6 months, although everything going on in Spain and it's still going and the fact our father is basically went to rest back in his grave. We are happy.

Now I'm sitting on our bed in our bedroom, Sal is having a nap in the middle of our double bed with his teddy while I hold the pregnancy tests in my hand and repeating my look at the positive sign on all three of the tests.

"Someone is going to be a big brother" I whisper to Sal looking over my shoulder to Sal who squirms in his sleep, which in my head is a happy sign.