Part 2: Tick Tock

-2 weeks after the wedding-

Cenia's P.O.V

The whole wedding day was amazing, it still only feels like a few hours ago that I was standing up on the alter and kissing Sinister and it only feels like a minute ago that I was ready to run out of the house and never look back as my feelings got in the way, but now I'm happy with the outcome of it all, although I still have some things to sort out.

Me and Sinister's Honeymoon away was amazing and I learned so much more about him and I love how we are taking it slow, with some added flirting in there.

When we got back Val and Dante decided to stay for another week after the wedding which has now turned to 2 weeks, they decided for a little trip away, just so the kids don't forget about me, although that is unlikely, also because its Val's first trimester, I want to be with her through it, soon she won't be able to fly to see me. Of course I'm planning to fly over to Italy when the baby is due but for now I'm spending as much time with her as much as I can.

"DANTE! get your sons away!!" Val shouts from the living room to Dante who is currently in the kitchen, making Val her spaghetti. Dante instantly replies to Val's call by charging through the living room, Sofia and Sara hanging on his arms.

"Dante, I'll take the girls if you take the boys?" Val suggests to Dante and I laugh as Dante nods lowly, handing the girls to Val and Val hands over the boys. They both tiredly return back to what they are doing both with the children.

"So sis how's the kids?" I laugh lightly grabbing Viola from Val's hands so she can have a break from one of the kids. I bounce the little baby in my arms, making funny faces at the little doe eyed child. Out of all the kids I think Viola is the cutest, she doesn't cry, she doesn't stir, she sleeps like a literal baby, only if all babies are like her.

"Very funny Cenia, when you have your own kids you'll understand that you love your children but some days are tougher than others" Val replies, putting the now sleeping Xavier on the couch next to her, while the girls pay with little toys on the floor. I roll my eyes at Val's statement, oh dios kids. Nope not for me, I can barely think for myself let alone another child, plus it could get hurt in this world that I call normal.

"Nope, not for me, kids are a no!" I say with a chuckle rocking baby Viola in my arms and continuing to make funny faces. Val laughs at me, leaning back in her chair and rubbing her stomach protectively.

"Really, none at all?" I freeze in my spot by the husky and low voice of my new husband, turning around on the couch, I look at the door and see Sinister leaning against the door frame, I stare into his eyes as he smirks at me. I shake my head, I don't want kids, he might as well know that now rather than later. I remove my eyes from Sinister, looking back to Val who is looking down at me with wide eyes as if I've said something wrong.

"You clearly haven't been hanging around mafia men" Val says with a chuckle, I look around her and what her life is like right now, she has 6 kids and two on the way, her life is surrounded by children, all because she married a mafia boss. Is what her position is now is me in like a years time? or in a few months? I don't doubt Val for her life right now, she suits it. Her and Dante had that life planned out for each other, the moment they got together, but for me the idea just makes me feel ill.

I think I sit frozen for a while as I feel Sinister rub my arms up and down making me turn to look at him, I feel the blood drain from my face as he looks at the baby in my arms and I follow his actions looking down with him. His arm snakes round my waist and my breathing becomes heavier, I look over to Val and she smiles holding her hands up to make a love heart. That didn't help my breathing at all. Oh dios, I bet I could tell what's going through Sinister's mind.