Part 2: I can be Cruel

Cenia's P.O.V

I wake up with a groan and a stretch of my arms above my head feeling myself have a good nights sleep, peaceful and content with everything that is going on. After me and Sinister's bath last night, we made sure Sal was okay with Val and he finally got to sleep in his basinet in his room at 5 in the morning, which then Dante decides to talk more in the morning about what happened with Noah, we all agreed.

Now looking off to my bedside cabinet I see the digital clock as it displays 10:00, I sit up quickly, jumping out of the bed with Sinister still sleeping soundly in it and I place on one of Sinister shirts before I rush into Sal's room, knowing that it is way past his feeding. Although when I get there I see Anna there with a bottle in her hand feeding Sal who drinks it all greedily. His hands out holding the bottle but can't so he holds Anna's hand who holds the bottle for him.

She sees me and tells me that he is fine and to go have a shower and change and she'll bring him through. I nod at her thankful that at least she is up to feed him on time apart from me. I walk back into the room seeing Sinister up and trying to put on joggers for his naked body. I lean against the door frame watching my sexy hot ass husband get changed.

"You going to watch me get changed?" Sinister asks while he ties up the waist band of the joggers before looking my direction and giving me a smirk and a wink. I bite my lip, remembering the events of last night. After we got in the bath we had a bit of fun.

"I could watch you all day" I say, walking up to him slowly, knowing the shirt I have on only comes up to my thigh and nothing more. So I'm well aware that he can see my ass. When I'm close enough to him, he grabs me by the waist and throws me on the bed, I scream not expecting that he would do that.

When I open my eyes from the frightening launch in the air, I see his bright green eyes looking into mine as his whole godly body towers over me. I gulp deeply, raising my hands to his head where I dig my fingertips into his head. He closes his eyes and I know he loves it when I play with his hair.

He leans down and kisses me with a bruising kiss, I moan from loving the feeling of his soft lips on mine. We kiss until they become sloppier and we run out of breath, I'm the first to pull away but clearly Sinister isn't finished as his hands grab either side of his shirt and rips it apart. I close my eyes seeing the buttons fly everywhere across the room like gun shots on a battle field. As soon as the shirt is out of the way he instantly kisses a trail down the middle of my breasts making me suck in a breath.

He takes his time, slowly kissing my skin all around my chest and then latching his soft lips on my nipple making me suck in a breath as he sucks and licks around it, playing with the other with his hand before repeating the same process with the other. I'm already a moaning mess and I want more. I pant and moan feeling himself get hard through his trousers from my own pleasure. He pulls away looking at me in my eyes and smiling to himself seeing that he has made me all hot inside. Grabbing his neck I pull his waist around with my knee making me be on top.

I rub my bottom half through his trousers, his hands on my hips guiding me through the rhythm. Sin's head is thrown back and his eyes are close as I hear him groan loudly. I lean down, kissing his bare shoulder and up his throat and under his ear. He moans louder making myself get hotter. He flips us back round making me be on the bottom. He pulls off his joggers quickly throwing them away on the floor anywhere before lining himself up to my lower half.

Sin leans down to my ear and I feel his breath hitting my skin, making me shudder and feel the electricity flow down my spine.

"Make as much noise as you can" Sinister whispers in my ear, I smile to myself. That isn't really a challenge for us seen as we normally wake up the whole neighbourhood. Kissing his cheek as my words don't really form right now, I feel him push himself in slowly. Throwing my head back, he kisses down my neck leaving hot wet marks on my skin that I don't care if people see it. My moans and voice echo's around the room as he never speeds up from his slow pace, he knows that the slower he goes makes me more riled up for him to go faster and also makes me moan louder throughout the room.