Part 2: Return to the underworld

A/N another chapter for you all!!!!
Enjoy and remember to comment and follow for future publishing's 😉

A/N another chapter for you all!!!! Enjoy and remember to comment and follow for future publishing's 😉

Cenia's P.O.V

"Can we not just stay here a little longer? Just maybe two months longer?" I ask while holding Baby Salvador in my arms as I sit on the bed and watch Sinister pack our suitcases with our clothes from the closet. He looks at me with a sorry look and I know the answer to my question.

"You know we can't, I told them as soon as the baby is born we will return home. Find Noah, kill him and live happily with my 8 children and wife" Sinister says, zipping up my suitcase. I laugh at his comment.

"You said six children and no I'm not going back! Not yet" I say rocking Sal in my arms as he lightly snuggles into me and turns. Sinister huffs placing his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"I don't want to go back either and I promise we'll return but right now my family would like to meet the newest Petrov and see that his mother is okay, it's been 4 months" Sinister explains, his green eyes pleading with me, but I nod my head. I don't want to go back and he knows that. Although I also know that I can't hide away in this beach house from Noah.

"Okay, I'll just go shower, you take Sal" I say standing up and passing the baby to Sinister's opening arms. He kisses my forehead before I disappear into the bathroom. I quickly shower, without washing my hair and come out while drying myself.

I put on comfy clothes for the flight before walking out the bathroom and see Sinister placing clothes on Sal. While Sinister is wearing a comfy jumper and jeans.

I'd still Personally love to kill Noah myself

I'd still Personally love to kill Noah myself. When I get my hands on him. I will grab him by the throat and show him every torture method I have up my sleeve and maybe try out some new techniques, I haven't tried the removal of the lungs yet?

"I promise that any time you are pregnant in the future, that we come here" Sinister suggests, I smile at him nodding my head. That would be a great idea, but I'm pretty sure Val would like to be with me for at least one of my pregnancy's. Maybe Val and Dante could come here with us?