Part 2: Don't Stop Me!

A/N - ANOTHER CHAPTER!
I couldn't keep you guys on hold and suspense for this!
Enjoy and stay safe Coronavirus is still out there.

A/N - ANOTHER CHAPTER! I couldn't keep you guys on hold and suspense for this!Enjoy and stay safe Coronavirus is still out there

- few hours before-

Sinister's P.O.V

Once we see down at some old warehouse I pray that the dead blonde girl in there is not Cenia and luckily it isn't. Dante gets a notification on his phone saying Val is no longer in the house. He has a tracker on her so he knew her location.

That's when we realise he's taken Val and that the dead blonde girl in the warehouse was a distraction to get us out the house. Dante jumps into my car, driving it with some unholy speed to get back to the house. His hands are squeezed tight on the steering wheel making his knuckles become white.

Once we arrive we both burst through the front door of my house and run to Val and Dante's room. Seeing that she isn't there. I look to Dante and see fear on his face and it makes my heart break because I had the exact same expression. His face is pure white and his hand is on his mouth and another on his heart. His chest heaves up and down from anger.

"SEARCH THE HOUSE!" I order Curtis to do and he is quick to tell everyone to search the home. When they come back and tell Dante she isn't here he breaks down.

"HE'S FUCKING TOOK HER!!" Dante screams dropping to the floor in the bedroom, holding what seems to be her jumper in his hands and now I can see Noah's signature signs on the wall. Painted in blood used by any human body he could find.

'SO EASY'

The writing says. My heart sinks and that only fuels me even more. Grabbing Dante's shoulder as I hear his silent cries, I join him, tears flowing down my face for my own wife.

"You said that Val has a tracker, where does the tracker say she is?" I ask him, he stands up and looks at me, wiping his eyes and grabbing out his phone.

"She's across town, in some forest area?" Dante says, looking at me from his phone and I see his red eyes and worried face.

"Get the men, tell them to scout the area, in a few hours we'll attack, if that's where Val is that's where Cenia is" I say, he nods his head once before we strut out of the room, our heads held high.

We are getting or wife's back.

We order men to scout out the area around where Val's tracker is. They report back saying that it's deserted forest, deep into it is a warehouse and little security is around there. 2 hours later I get a phone call from Tait who is leading the search.

"Sin some sort of alarm is going off I think Val and Cenia found a way to get out and escaped" Tait says over the phone I have it on speaker so Dante can hear and he's quick to chuck me a hand gun, loading one for himself.