Part 2: All I See is You and Me

A/N- yay!
Another chapter!

Hope you enjoy this and please Vote and Comment! 🌟🌟🌟

🌟🌟🌟

Hope you enjoy this and please Vote and Comment! 🌟🌟🌟

(Harley reminds me of Cenia😂🤷🏼‍♀️😈)

Cenia's P.O.V

"Val I swear if you don't let us in I'll beat the shit out of Dante" I scream down the walkie talkie from the front guards possession that he gave me as we stand outside the Italian house hold.

I never told Val we are coming although I want it to be a surprise. She is very surprised and started crying instantly when the guards from the front gate told them I am here, god damn pregnancy hormones.

"Is it actually you!" Val sobs down the walkie talkie. I laugh looking to Sinister as he holds me from behind and rubs small circles around my stomach. The worst of it, it's starting to rain right now as-well.

"Yes now get us in before it pours down!!!" I scream, wanting to not get a cold while pregnant. The guards laugh hearing the buzzer go off and the gates open. Curtis is with us as well as my new guard, yes Annika wouldn't let Albert go and I told him to not come and stay with her and look after Amelia.

So my new guard, Olly is with us as well as five others which I don't know there names at all.

Sinister grabs my hand as we walk up the long path to the Italian estate. The guards following behind carrying my suitcases as well as their own.

Val is at the front door. Her large bump of her little babies. Looking larger than before and she holds it protectively.

I kiss Sinister on the cheek before removing my hand from his and sprinting to Val. Well with out not falling over and hurting myself. I engulf Val in a bone crushing hug.

"I've missed you" I whisper, I feel her sob and I know her hormonal ass is crying. I move back looking at her with wide eyes.

"You pregnant hormonal son of a bitch" I laugh, she laughs too and now she is crying happy tears. I see Dante and he kisses my forehead like the good brother-in-law he is. I grab Val's hand and we walk into the house.