Part 2: Dinner With The Devil

Cenia P.O.V

Sinister left me in peace, peace that I thought I'd like, peace that I'd thought I want but it made me feel better that I had someone to talk to in this room. He stops all of the thoughts from when I was in that cell, he stops me thinking of Val and how much I missed her. He made me forget that he is a deadly Mafia leader. He made me forget I am in Russia.

Switching on another episode of How I met your mother. I giggle as yet again Barney tries to play Have You Met Ted?? I giggle watching the tv. Sinister not being here makes me think a lot. I sit here wondering what part of Russia I'm in. It makes me think about where my phone is? Where is my necklace that me and Val have that are identical.

It made me think of if he ever will let me go? Is he planning on hurting me anymore? Will he send me back to Val dead or alive? Does he think I'm annoying? Does he hate being around me? What does he think of me?

Questions are forever surrounding my head as all I can think about is the devil himself. Mr Petrov. He sure does look like the devil. His sharp jawline that I wouldn't mind being cut by. His tattoos that surely covers his whole body. His high cocked eyebrow and plain expressionless stance that he puts on in front of his men.

He is a cold blood man and I would never want to be associated with him. Even if he does look godly. My thoughts are taken away as I here the click of the key and in comes the smiley face of the person I've come closest to within this house hold. Annas smile makes me smile as she comes walking into the room, she sits at the end of the bed.

"Does anyone in here not know how to knock?" I ask making her scowl at me until I smile at her cheekily and she knows I'm joking. She shakes her head at me and I laugh pausing the tv.

"Very funny Cenia" Anna says placing clothes on my bed that she held in her hand, I look at the clothes placed there and see they are the waitresses attire, guessing they are wanting me to work tomorrow.

"Am I really working tomorrow?" I ask at a whisper and twiddling my thumbs, hoping she will say no. I don't want to work, there is no point when all of them men realise who I am they will go running soon enough. Val used to say that, she loves her title and loves it when people cowered down when they heard it. She loves the reaction it got and I'm beginning to feel the same, knowing my name will make people cower and hopefully get me to leave this place. I look up with plead in my eyes as Anna nods sadly.

"Yes, boss thought it'll do good if you get out this room, you won't be serving water but you will be cleaning" Anna says looking at me for approval. I nod my head and roll my eyes, I'm in a place I don't want to be in, in the first place and now I'm being made to clean the fucking thing!

"Don't roll your eyes in front of the boss" she orders me, her arms crossed as she looks at me like I am a child that has done something bad and I scoff looking out the window.