Part 2: Knifes In The Wall

Sinister P.O.V

Grabbing my hand gun and placing it on the inside of my jacket, in the Hollister, I leave my room. My mind flipping to Cenia as I think that maybe I should go to Cenia and say goodbye?

No snap out of it Sinister. She'll never like you. I've hurt her and she is always reminded of that. I can see it in her eyes, she hates me. Although she did come into my bedroom without a reason and chatted to me.

No! I've got to be delusional. I could slap myself if I could, although that would seem mad?

Although she is probably the most arrogant and sour mouthed girl I've ever met. She's a killer queen.

Walking down the stairs I meet with the hazel brown eyes of the whore I slept with the night Cenia was brought into the cells. I hold my breath as I pass acting as if I haven't seen her, hoping she won't latch onto me like bee to pollen and make me late for my meeting .

"Sin baby!" Samantha screams, more like squeals like a rat, as she rushes over to me in her heels and they click on the marble floor. I groan as she jumps into my arms, her arms wrapping around my neck and I grab her waist while she forcefully plants a wet kiss on my lips. Her lipstick smudging over my skin. Ew

"Samantha, what are you doing here?" I say annoyed that she came back. I let go of her waist pulling her hands that are wrapped around my neck down to her sides. She was only to be a night thing, or several night flings. whoops.

"Baby, I came back because I heard your getting engaged" she says smiling and her brown eyes are wide and gleaming at me and I realise she thinks I'm going to be engaged with her.

Oh no.

"Yea I'm getting engaged" I smile as I think of Cenia and her pretty ass in that bathroom, her smile that she hides but I seen it, it makes my heart flutter. I am day dreaming so much that I didn't hear Samantha screaming.

"OH SINISTER I WILL, I WILL MARRY YOU!" She screams and my underboss comes running out, Jackson, who looks at me with a mysterious look, as he chuckles. Who is now accompanied with my twin brothers, Dimitri and Nikolai come out looking at Samantha planting sloppy kisses all over my face.

"NO, no!" I scream as in the background I hear all the boys all laugh at me and I growl back at them, giving them a look of help me the fuck out

"Thought you are engaged to that Alverez girl" Dimitri shouts smirking to himself as Nikolai laughs with him, his comment making Samantha stop and look at me shock in her eyes but we all turn as we hear a sweet and dominating voice.

"Yes, yes apparently he is but I don't see no ring" I look up from Samantha's horrid gaze and see my sweet flower. Cenia had changed into a mini black check skirt, black high neck long sleeved top and knee high heel boots. She looks flawless, she looks killer. I eye her up and down. Holy shit. Am I drooling?