Part 2: Persuade me baby

Cenia P.O.V

I hold onto Sinister's arm through the whole car journey, he seems quiet through it all. It makes me sad that he won't talk to me, he won't even look at me, I know deep down that he heard the conversation in the living room, but I don't know how much he had heard, but obviously whatever he did hear it's hurt him and I can see that he's trying to mask it. Having enough of this silent treatment, I squeeze his arm and turn my body to face him.

"You okay? You're really quiet" I say with concern, his eyes and face look confused but also he shows that he knows what I'm on about. He looks down and then out the car window on his side. My heart aches that he won't look at me.

"I heard the conversation in the living room" he says not even looking at me, I huff looking away. What am I supposed to do now, I don't want to tell him I like him because I would be lying but I do feel comfortable and safe around him and I like his presence as a friend, I love being around him.

"Oh" was all I could muster up to say. His gaze lands on my own saddened face. His eyes also holding the same emotion, he is sad, hurt? Had he fallen for me?

"Do you like me Cenia? More than a friend?" He asks, his eyes scrunching up as he asks me and his head is held higher than normal as if he is using his dominance as the mafia leader to question me and I laugh looking away from his face.

"Sin, I........It's hard... complicated even. I can only handle being friends" I say looking at his face and it turns to a smile. I smile hopeful that he will understand. His face lights up as he smiles warmly, glad that he seems to feel the same way, maybe he hadn't fallen for me after all and Annika was just joking around.

"You have a week to plan the wedding, no excuses" Sinister says, his smile falls and his eyes look down at me, my heart strings pull as he looks at me with pure hurt in his eyes and he returns to looking back out the window giving me the cold shoulder, I can't breathe, he clearly wants more.

"Sin, I'm sorry....." I start to say but he brings a hand up to my cheek and holds it there, his eyes full of nothing as they bore into my own. His hand on my cheek sends chills down my body, I have to admit the pull towards him right now.

"Cenia, you can hate or like me anyway way you want, as long as you don't leave me" Sinister says and my eyes grow wide at his declaration to make me not leave him. I shake my head at him and smile, my arms taking over my thoughts as they slither up his chest and up to his arms finally reaching there destination at his neck and in his hair. His eyes glow lightly until they falter and dull and I gulp wondering what I am doing but this feels right?

"I won't leave you" I say as a promise, he smiles lightly looking at my lips and back to my eyes. Realising how close we are and now I realise he hasn't touched me at all. I see his eyes and I can't make out at all of what he is thinking or feeling.

"I've phoned Val and Dante, there coming over in a week, you have until then to plan everything" his voice is dominating, I nod signalling that I understand. He removes his hand from my cheek and I feel more cold now as he moves slightly away from me which he does as he moves his body towards the window.

A part of me wants him to go back to the way he was when he is flirting. Sinister who is my friend, but now I know he doesn't just want to be friends and he never did want to be just friends, he wants more. I'd give anything to have him back to that way, I'll try harder with him.

The rest of the journey is quiet and I'm now planning in my head about the wedding. Trying to think more now rather than later, although that is hard for me, I can't think of anything at all, it is getting frustrating.

It is also frustrating to know that Sinister has completely switched off his emotions towards me but I want to test how long that switch can be turned off.