Part 2: Together at last

Cenia's P.O.V

We get off the plane swiftly leaving Jackson on there and we have to call a private Uber car to pick us up. Curtis and Jackson are still on the plane and we have to fend for ourselves with zero security but we should be fine until we get to the Lombardi mansion.

Oh Dios home at last. Although I won't be staying for long as much as I really want too, soon as I got of the plane and saw the Italian sun beaming down it almost made me not want me to leave ever again.

We travel down the highway to the house and I remember every detail of it. Sinister sits on one side of the car while I sit on the other. Not really wanting to talk to him, I just want to see my family but mainly Val, maybe she won't be there? Maybe she's on the other side of the world right now trying to find me.

Soon enough we reach the gates of the mansion, the mansion Val and Dante moved into after Viola was born and my hands begin to clam up from sweating, god what would she do if she sees Sinister with me? Maybe she'll kill him

Soon enough we reach the gates of the mansion, the mansion Val and Dante moved into after Viola was born and my hands begin to clam up from sweating, god what would she do if she sees Sinister with me? Maybe she'll kill him. I see guards all around the front entrance but we stop outside the gate and I get out so does Sinister, he takes out his suitcase from the trunk of the car and he hands me my rather smaller one.

I am nervous and happy at the same time. Val is in there with my nieces and nephews and Dante of course, oh dios and Enzo and Elena.

"You go first" Sinister says bringing me out of my thoughts and motioning to the guards at the front gate. I nod and start to walk to them and they raise there guns at us and I instantly drop my bag on the floor raising my hands in the air.

"Stop!" They shout and I do, there is about ten guards right now all holding guns in the air and three of them having dogs on the end of the leads.

"Valencia Alverez" I state, as a tear is lingering on my tear duct and they lower there guns looking at each other, confusion is planted on all of their faces. I look up and show my face more, putting my hair behind my ears and there faces are in shock and surprise as they recognise me.

"Valencia" one of them state and I nod as they all lower their guns to their sides however, one or two still hold them up at Sinister who is standing behind me.

"Who's this?" They ask motioning behind me and I look to Sinister who also has his hands in the air, his eyes looking at mine and he smiles at me as if he is comforting me through this.

"Sam Velvok" I say to the guards and they nod, fully putting their guns down as they see no threat. I'm scared to tell them who he really is. Once I tell Val and she realises that his name is the Russian mafia killer, I hope that she will understand. I'll feel safer and happier once she actually gets to know him, once I tell her in person who he is.

"Call Mrs Lombardi" one guard tells the other and he did as he is told waiting just a few seconds, I see down the road past the closed gate, opening the rather large front door of the mansion is my sister and the tears that don't fall, start to fall now. All I want to do is run to her.