Part 2: My Lips, My Lips

A/N
Long time no see?????

Thank you for nearly 2k!!!! You are all amazing thank you so much. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.
Don't forget to vote!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟
And stay safe with Covid-19

 Don't forget to vote!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟And stay safe with Covid-19

Cenia's P.O.V.

"Sinister you can't do that!!" I scream as I hold the board to spin the spinner so that Dimitri can have his turn at twister. Although Sinister had his own game of move to make sex positions while playing twister with the whole family.

"Down ward dog not work?" Sinister explains as he is in an upright position while I am downwards and  he is behind me, I stand up, seeing him flashing me a smirk and I push him back a cheeky smile speed across his face.

I think all the boys likes Sinister's idea as Dimitri grabs his girlfriend to join in.

Yep Dimitri's ex, the one Poli scared away, is back, as soon as Poli was gone and Dimitri found out what Poli done to his ex, he instantly was at her door professing his love for her and she came back to the house hold.

I never met her until today and it was Annika's idea to play twister so we could get to know each other better. It's working because I found out the girls name is Savannah and she has blue eyes and brown hair, she is gorgeous. (Savannah below) Although she came back Dimitri has a lot of making up to do and I think it's working.

"Right you and Sinister get a point for downward dog"  Annika says, she took the whole game seriously as she even got a chalk board and everything to tally down the marks seen as she can't do sex positions with her own brothers

"Right you and Sinister get a point for downward dog"  Annika says, she took the whole game seriously as she even got a chalk board and everything to tally down the marks seen as she can't do sex positions with her own brothers. I rolled my eyes as they took Sinister's idea on board. I take a seat, while Sinister sits next to me waiting for our turn again.

"Dimitri, right leg yellow" Annika says and Dimitri does the command instantly, then Savannah is then to put her left hand on blue, Dimitri then is instructed to move his foot on yellow again, making him straddle Savannah and they declare the sex position as 'the cowboy'. This carried on for ages until we couldn't think of any more sex positions and we started to make some up.