Part 2: The Epilogue

-10 years later-

-10 years later-

Cenia's P.O.V

I look out the window in the kitchen, the fire place is lit, warming the inside of the house. While I stare out into the snow covered ground of our backyard.

Sinister and our 8 children, yes I said 8, are all outside in little coats, hats and scarfs while throwing snow balls at each other. My heart glows, my only thought since starting our family is this time of year

Christmas.

Where the best parts of our family come together and enjoy each other's company. I stand at the kitchen while slowly start to cook the Turkey in the oven and cutting up the carrots. The maids have done this countless of times and I'd rather do it for once. Although last year we did go to Val's for Christmas which the kids loved very much. Now she's coming to Russia, little Marco and Ricardo who are not so little anymore at 15 years old will love the snow here. Well all the kids will.

11 year old Salvador runs across the snowy banks and hits Sinister in the butt with a snow ball from how small he is. Sinister jumps when he feels the snow hit him and turn around to a smirking Sal who makes a run for it. I chuckle watching my kids all tumble onto their father.

"Madre?" I hear someone say behind me, I turn on my spot and see my youngest Sabrina, 6 years old now and she stands in her coat and mittens looking at me with her huge green eyes.

"What's wrong maravilloso?(Gorgeous)" I ask the red faced child, clearly from the cold breeze outside. She sniffles slightly and rubs her nose with the back of her hand. Her black hair that resembles Sinister is in two pigtails down her neck.

"When is Tia Val coming, I miss playing with her" Sabrina looks to her little shoes, I smile at her. Kneeling on the floor to her level at the same time grabbing a tissue so I can rub her runny nose.

"Any minute now she'll come bustin—-"

"THE FAVOURITE IS HERE!" I hear my joyful sister scream from the front entrance of my home. Sabrina now took no attention to me and ran to Val. I follow her through and watch as Dante attempts to bring several cases into the house. Following behind him I see the kids all burst through.

"Hurry up Padre! I want you to help us build an igloo!" I hear Marco shout as he runs to me, at 15 years old he is certainly getting more taller than me. His brown hair which is exactly like his fathers and blue eyes like his mother.

"Hi Tia Cenia!" He exclaims hugging me, followed by his ever so quieter younger twin brother, Ricardo. Who hugs me tighter than Marco did.