Chapter 2

The auction was packed with vampires. Daddy doms, mommy doms, and some onlookers. The auction was about to start, so everyone found their seats, and was eager to see what the auction had in store. A vampire with a very elegant suit came out on stage." Welcome everyone to our monthly auction; we have lots of littles for you tonight; and I hope we find loving homes for all of them. With that said let's get started."
They auctioned off almost every little, then it was Brandis turn. She walked out with Sean holding her hand. She had a cute pastel pink dress, her hair in pigtails, and she was holding Jewel close to her chest." This is Brandi, she's seventeen. Little age 1 to 2 years. She is mostly quiet and shy. Who wants to start the bid?"The bids came flying in one after another. The final bid came in, and the auctioneer called out "sold to Mr. Vanderwood, come up and claim your prize."
Brandi was getting scared, and tried to hide behind Sean. Sir Vanderwood got to the stage, and coaxed her out with candy." Hi there love, I am your new daddy." Brandi looked up at him." You my daddy." He looked down at the cute little girl." Yes love I am." Brandi went and gave him a hug.
Dante Vanderwood picked up the small girl; " come love, let's go home; but first I have to sign the papers." He signed and paid. Sean caught up to them;" sir I packed a bag for her."" Thank you, sweetie can you tell him thank uou?" Brandi looked at Sean "thankies mister." They both awed at how cute she was. Dante walked to the front of the auction house where his limo was waiting for them." Here we are angel." Dante put Brandi in the back in a car seat. She was so happy it was pink just like her dress." Daddy where are we going?" Dante kissed her on the forehead "we are going to your new house sweetpea." Dante closed her door, and went to the other side to get in." Charles go home." Dante told the driver." Yes sir", then the limo took off to their destination.