Chapter 6

After getting Brandi ready for bed, Dante and Luke went to Lukes office to talk." So, what are we going to do? The council will definitely want to see her." Dante just sat there, and tried to think of what to do." I know that the council will want to see her; my plan is that we train her, and hopefully that will be enough for them." Luke pondered on that " I hope so; since it was not her fault as to what happened to her."
The guys were planning out Brandis training when a noise came from the baby monitor." Daddy I awake." Luke could not help but chuckle; Dante made his way toward her room. As soon as he opened the door." Daddy, daddy." Brandi was so excited." What are you doing up love?"" I no know daddy." Dante could not help but aw at the cute little girl in the crib.
Dante took her out of the crib; and changed her out of her wet diaper." No want go sweep daddy." She said in a cute demanding voice. Dante placed her on his hip, and went to the theater room." How about a movie love." Brandi was excited " we watch Pocawhontas daddy?" Dante chuckled " sure love." He popped in the movie, then went and sat down with Brandi on his lap.
Brandi watched the movie from start to finish. When it was over she had a pouty face on." No wan it over. Pway again?" Dante wanted to; but it was late." No love, time to go to bed." Brandi was not pleased; but got an idea." I sweep with you daddy?" Dante couldn't help but to fall into her little trap." Okay love." Dante carried a sleepy Brandi to his room and tucked her into his bed; and kissed her goodnight "good night love. See you in the morning." Brandi couldn't keep her eyes open " night night daddy."