Chapter 3

They arrived at their destination in no time, Brandi was awed at how big it was " this is my new house daddy?" "Yes my princess this is your new home." The driver helped Dante out on his side, then Dante helped Brandi out of her car seat." It big house daddy." Dante held her hand while walking up the front steps." Yes it is; but it is a palace built for a princess."
Dante opened the front door to all his servants awaiting him; guess Charles gave them the heads up." Daddy who they?" Brandi asked while hiding behind Dante." They are our servants baby." He said while getting her out of her hiding spot." Everyone this is Brandi, be nice to her. She is the princess of the house." They welcomed her with open arms." Come sweet pea let's go see your room." Dante lead the way to the second floor, then walked down the hall until they came to a door with flowers, and the word Princess on the door." I princess?" Dante picked her up and pecked her lips." Your my princess." He opened the room to reveal a pink dream of a room with a white crib, and dressers. It had a big toy box, a doll house, and a white changing table." All mine daddy?" Dante kissed her cheek " yes angel this is your room. Want to see daddy's room?"
"Yes daddy" she said excitedly. Dante lead the way out of her room, then right across from her room to in her opinion a very plain door. He opened the door only to be met with the last person he wanted to see." There you are babe. I thought you were never coming home."" Andrea what are you doing here?" Brandi was getting scared." Who's the rugrat? Go away dear." Dante was getting irrated." Dont talk to her like that. Me and you were over a long time ago Andrea. Now get out." Andrea looked irritated, and before he knew it she was gone; but then he heard "ow daddy it hurt." Oh no.

The Vampires LittleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara