Chapter 4

Andrea bit Brandi. Dante put her in his arms; and rushed her to his dad's office." This is not how I wanted to meet your grandpa; but we have no choice."" Daddy it hurts." Brandi cried." I know precious just hold on." They arrived at Luke Vanderwoods office; but Dante rushed him, and Brandi in." Son what a surprise. What happened?" Dantes father Luke was handsome looking. He had a dark head of hair, tied into a man bun. His eyes red like all vampires have. He wore an elegant suit to match his elegant nature.
Dante rushed Brandi to the couch that was in his dads office." Andrea bit her. Please can you do something?" Luke examined Brandi, then the bite." It hurts, It hurts daddy." Brandi almost screamed. Luke rubbed her cheek with the back of his hand." Just stay calm love." Luke turned to Dante." I can't do anything son, we have to wait and see if the venom will change her regularly or if she will be like one of the outcasts." Outcasts are vampires; but somehow the venom did not do its job right and these vampires are always bloodthirsty; and reeking havoc everywhere they go. The vampire council, it's like presidential council; but vampire version. They are trying to get ahold of the outcasts; but so far it's out of control. Brandi was trying to stay still; but it was difficult, and the pain was unbearable.
"Son yuh you have to stay by her. The first person she sees, she will follow." Dante nodded his head in agreement." I hope it will go well." Time seemed to stand still. Three days have passed until Brandi fluttered her eyes open.
Brandi did not utter a word, until she pivoted her head and Dante came into her view." Daddy?" Luke and Dante were confused and surprised all in one. Dante snapped out of it, and was by Brandis side." Yes angel. How are you feeling?" Brandi looked him in the eyes " I'm thirsty." Well time for training.