Chapter 11

It has been a couple days, and Brandi has been doing well in her training. As of right now she can kind of control her cravings, tell Dante and Luke when she is hungry for blood, and she is so far doing well being around the human servants.
Brandi woke up in her crib, and instead of crying, she looked at the baby monitor and said " daddy I wake, you turn to wake up." Even though Luke doesn't have a baby monitor, he heard her talking; and went to get her dressed and ready for the day.
After he got her ready, Luke placed Brandi on his hip, and they made their way to the dining room. Once they arrived the servants already had breakfast on the table. Luke put Brandi in her high chair; and made her plate, and cut some of her food for her. Luke gave her plate; and her bottle of A positive blood, then he went to his seat and ate his breakfast.
"When daddy up?" Brandi asked before sticking the nipple of her bottle in her mouth and drinking. "In a little bit angel." Luke said cutting a piece of blood ham and eating it. As promised Dante came through the dining room door, greeted his father, then kissed Brandis cheek, then sat down and enjoyed breakfast with the two people that he cared about.