Chapter 14

It was a couple of days since the council came to the Vanderwood mansion; and Dante was stressed out, he saw how having the council at the house was effecting Brandi.
Dante did the best he could on explaining the circumstances of Brandis transformation; but the council decided to take Brandi back to the council's mansion to help train her.
Dante was now in Brandis room with her on his lap." Dont worry princess, you will not be there long." Brandi was laying her head on his chest." I don wan leave you daddy." Dante cuddled her close to his chest." I know love." Brandi started to cry; so Dante picked up her bottle of A positive blood, and feed her." Shh love it's going to be okay love."
The next couple of days flew by, and so did Dantes and Brandis time together. When the day came for the council to leave Brandi was clinging onto Dante like he was going to disappear at any given minute.
"Love it is going to be alright, okay?" Dante sat on the porch with Brandi on his lap." Me no wan go daddy." Dante tried to stay calm " I know love; but daddy cannot go against the council." The limo was ready to go; so Dante put Brandi in her car seat and kissed her forehead." I love you baby." Brandi was about to cry." I wuv you to daddy."

The Vampires Littleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें