Chapter 28

Marco was surprised, he did not expect his cute little beloved to kiss him on the lips. She was looking at him with a scared look." It is alright love you can kiss me." Brandi looked scared. "You no mad?" Marco cupped Brandis face in his hands" no my love, you can kiss your daddy whenever you want." Brandi cuddled into Marco, deep inside she felt like this is where she belonged.
A little while later Tatum and Arrow found Brandi and Marco in the living room playing." You wan to pway with us?" Tatum looked at the cute little girl with the big doe red eyes." Precious it is time to eat now. We can play tomorrow okay?" Brandi did not break eye contact " otay." Brandi was excited that it was time to eat because she was getting hungry. She made grabby hands towards Tatum " up up" Tatum picked her up, and placed her on his hip, then went to the dining room where the servants were setting up dinner.
Tatum put Brandi into her high chair, then took his seat next to Arrow. Marco made Brandis plate, while Zoey came into the dining room to give Brandi a fresh bottle of A positive blood. Marco set her plate in front of her. Tonight's meal was blood spaghetti; and Marco gave Brandi a toddler fork " use this love." Brandi inspected it; and tried using it; but her attempts on using it failed, so Marco ended up feeding her." Looks like its bathe night for a precious baby." Brandi had clapped her hands in agreement, she loved taking bathes.