Chapter 17

They reached the room, and Daphne opened the door for Zoey who was carrying a very nervous Brandi. When she saw the room she felt excited. It was a white room with rainbows on the walls, a toy box, and lots of stuffies. There was a white crib that matched the white changing table, and a single bed just in case one of the servants need it." Ook rwinbows" Brandi said to Zoey and Daphne." Yes sweetie rainbows. Let's get you changed the council wants to see you in the training room."
Once she was changed, and cleaned up Zoey took Brandi down to the training room. It was a big room. Brandi noticed that there was a line of servants just standing there. They did not move or even acknowledge Zoey and Brandis presence. Brandi felt scared, and nervous by not just the room; but to as what was going to happen.
Zoey or Brandi did not see the brothers hiding in the shadows; so it startled them when they came out of hiding." Zoey you can leave. Come back for her in an hour and a half." Zoey put Brandi down on the ground " yes sir."
Brandi was feeling anxious." Now my sweet we are going to work on your control." Brandi and the council worked the full hour and a half on her control, and the council found that with their help she could make a good vampire.
Marco was holding Brandi when Zoey knocked at the training room door "Zoey clean her up; and bring her to the dining room for dinner." Tatum told her as she picked Brandi up from Marcos lap." As you wish sir." Zoey made her way out of the training room, and up to Brandis room. Zoey gave Brandi a bathe then dressed her in a baby blue dress, white stockings, and black dress shoes to match. Zoey put Brandis hair into a high ponytail; and after she got all the supplies cleaned up; she picked Brandi up to take her to the dining room.