Chapter 9

After the park incident Luke and Dante decided to do the rest of the training at home.Brandi took well to eating and drinking blood from a bottle. Today they were working on controlling her cravings, and they were using some of the servants as bait. Currently, they were all in the living room, they were standing in a circle with Brandi in the middle.
Luke stood behind one of the servants; and ever so lightly cut the servants hand. The servant did not move, but felt the pain. Brandi sniffed the air, and caught the scent of the blood." Be strong, dont give into your cravings. You dont want to hurt her." Dante said from right behind Brandi. She was taking deep breaths, and trying to control herself.
After about five minutes Luke healed the servants hand, and congratulated Brandi on how well she did." That was very good love." Dante said while hugging her from behind." Thankies daddy. I get swprise?" Dante chuckled and said " of course love, what do you want?" Brandi thought about it for a second then said " I want watch a movie." Dante picked Brandi up and placed her on his hip." Of course love." Luke went to get treats, while Dante took Brandi to the theater room. Once they got there Dante sat Brandi in one of the chairs." What movie love?" She thought about it " oh I know sweeping beauty." Dante chuckled then went to get the movie. Luke came in with blood popcorn, and blood drinks; as Dante came in and popped in the movie. As everyone got comfortable, Brandi was getting into the movie; but found herself sitting in her daddy's lap." I swared of the green witch." Dante cuddled her " it's alright love I got you." Brandi cuddled into him, and played her head on his chest. Dante kissed her forehead, and continued watching the movie.
Once the movie was done little Brandi had fallen asleep; so Dante and Luke did the best they could to change her, and put her to bed. Once she was in bed, they both readies themselves for bed, then decided to just call it a night.