Chapter 15

The limo drove up to the councils private jet, Brandi was getting frightened she did not know if it was in her papers from the auction; but she was scared of heights. The limo stopped; and Marco was getting Brandi out of her car seat." Nu wana go on awrplane." Brandi said as Marco was getting her out of the limo; and placing her on his hip." It will be okay sweetpea."
They all got into the plane, Marco put Brandi in one of the chairs and buckled her seat belt. Brandi was clutching onto Jewel. Marco saw this and put his hand on her stocking covered knee." Sweetpea do not be afraid." It did not help; but just a little. As the plane was ready to take off Brandi clutched Jewel closer to her chest.
Once the plane was in the air, Marco unbuckled Brandi, and put her on his hip." How about a nap sweetpea?" Brandi did not respond; but put her head on his shoulder. Marco went to the back of the plane where two bedrooms were.
Marco opened one of the doors, and went in. It wasn't that big, but not very small either. Marco sat on the queen size bed with Brandi on his lap." There there sweetpea it is alright." Brandi did start to cry. She missed her daddy and wanted to go home.
There was a knock at the door, Marco got up and went to answer the door. Tatum was on the other side with a bottle of A positive blood for Brandi. Marco thanked his brother, then shut the door. He went back to the bed, and layed Brandi down, then gave her Jewel, then her bottle." Sleep love we will be there by the time you wake up."