Chapter 22

It has been four weeks since the council has brought Brandi to the mansion, she has been doing well in her training, and her and Marco have been inseparable. Tatum and Arrow are sitting in the dining room, they have asked Marco to join them. Marco came through the doorway with his laptop in hand." Hey brothers. Why are we meeting in here?" Tatum spoke up for both of them " we think that it is time tu that you invited Dante Vanderwood here so that you can break the news to him."
Narco knew that his brothers were right " of course." He said as he was taking his seat." We will call him now and invite him to come here." Marco nodded in agreement and took out his phone, and readied himself to make the call. Marco went through his contacts, and found Dantes name, he dialed, and put the phone on speaker.
After two rings someone had answered the phone " hi Marco is something wrong?"" Hello Dante no nothing is wrong, Brandi is doing well. We are calling because we want you to come to the mansion so we can speak with you." There was a silence on the phone then Dante answered " okay, when do you want me there?" Marco looked towards his brothers like they were having a conversation in their minds." If you want you can take our private jet tonight, and be here by ten at night." Once again there was silence on the other end, then Dante answered " okay I will see you tonight." Marco smiled at that " okay see you then."