Chapter 13

Dante and Brandi were on the front lawn. Dante was reading a book, every now and then looking up to check in on what Brandi was up to, who was admiring the flowers; and every once in awhile chasing after the butterflies that came out of hiding.
It was a peaceful afternoon when a limo came up the driveway. Brandi got scared and went to hide behind Dantes chair. When the limo came to a stop the driver got out and went to let out whoever occupied it. Three males stepped out of the limo,the first looked like he was in his twenties, he had jet black hair and was dressed in a suit." Arrow it is nice seeing you." Dante greeted him. The next guy was the same except his hair was platinum blonde, and tied into a man bun." Tatum always a pleasure." The last guy looked just like Arrow." Marco what do I owe to this visit?"
Marco spoke for the trio." We have come for a concern that was brought to our attention." Dante looked surprised." Do you have a little Dante?" Tatum asked. Dante looked down and brought Brandi out of her hiding spot. Brandi was frightened, and just stood in front of Dante, until she felt someone lift her head up. She found herself looking into Marcos bright red eyes.
"Dante let's take this conversation inside." Arrow said. Dante lead the way inside to the dining room. Everyone took their seats as Dante put  Brandi in her high chair; and took his seat." Now gentlemen what brings you here? You barely leave your mansion unless it is important."
Marco looked at Brandi then to Dante." We have caught wind that you might have done something illegal." Dante looked at Brandi." I know what this is about; and I do have to tell you it was an accident."
Brandi was getting nervous. Why was Marco looking at her? What are they talking about? Brandi got distracted by someones hand running through her hair. She looked up to see Marco was running one of his hands through Brandis long blonde hair." Hi sweetheart can I talk to you?" Brandi looked at Dante, who did not say anything." Okay" she said as Marco took her out of her high chair and carried her to the living room.
Brandi was getting scared." So sweetheart how long have you been a vampire?" Brandi felt uncomfortable sitting in Marcos lap." I no know." She said while trying to wiggle out of his grasp. Marco had a good grip on her." Okay sweetie, you might come back with us, so we can teach you how to be a vampire."