Chapter 19

Marcos POV

The first time I saw Brandi I knew that I had to have her; I dont know why; it felt like she was pulling me towards her. Like I had to be around her, I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to know what she liked, and disliked. I just needed her; but most of all I wanted to taste her.

Brandis POV

Marco lead Brandi out of the bathroom; and to her bed." Sweetpea I want to try something with you; but you cannot tell anyone okay?" Brandi looked Marco in the eyes, and she felt like she could not look away." Why?" She asked him. Marco leaned her head to the left side so he could find a good vein." Because precious no one needs to know but us."
Brandi was confused, she felt him skim her neck with his fangs, then without warning he bit her. It hurt for a second, then it was turning into pleasure. Brandi could not understand the feeling that she was having.
While Marco was drinking Brandis blood he was getting the same feeling, he did not want to stop; but he knew that he had to. When he took out his fangs, he licked the wound to heal it, and since Brandi was a vampire she healed fast.
Marco put Brandi in his lap." There there love it is okay." Brandi looked up at Marco " I no understand why me feel twis way." Marco knew but he did not know how to explain it to her." It is something I need to talk to your daddy about love."