Chapter 32

It has been five minutes since Marco had put Brandi in the corner; she was about to cry; but her daddy did not say that she could not sing; so that's what she did." I no like the corner. I is rwelly sad. I waiting for my daddy." Marco heard the little song, and went to get his little princess from the corner.
"Come on love, times up." He picked her up, and took her over to his desk " now love you have to say sorry to James." James was on the other side of the desk in his daddy's lap. Brandi looked at him " I swrry James" she said making eye contact with him. James looked at her " it otay." Brandi went to go give him a hug " you come pway with me? I share my toys." James looked at Sean; Sean nodded his head in agreement." Otay lets go pway." James and Brandi seemed to get along, they were playing for what seemed like forever; but it had only been an hour and a half. Marco and Sean were awed at how well they were getting along.
"Daddy me hungry" Brandi said." Me to" James said as he went over to his daddy. Marco got up and placed Brandi on his hip." Let's go get your something to eat love." Sean put James on his hip and followed Marco. When they got to the dining room Zoey was already there with Brandis bottle. Marco put Brandi in her high chair, and James sat in his daddys lap. Lunch was blood meatloaf and mashed potatoes for Brandi, and regular mac and cheese for James.