Chapter 5

Luke and Dante cleaned Brandi up and now they were sitting in her room trying to decide how to go about training. Dante decided to just take it slow; first see how she responds to drinking blood from a bottle.
There was a knock at the door." Who that daddy?" Luke answered the door, while Dante answered her." Its your dinner love." Luke came into Brandis view with the bottle filled with A positive blood." You want to try this sweetheart; it will help you not feel thirsty." Brandi studied Luke and the bottle, then she took the bottle from Luke and put the nipple in her mouth.
As soon as the blood hit her tongue she could not stop drinking. As soon as she finished the bottle, she gave it to Luke." Nummy blood. I get more?" Dante and Luke could not help but giggle." In the morning love." Dante said while wiping her face. Brandi looked at Luke "who he daddy?" Dante did not have to look he knew who she meant." Hes your grandpa love." Brandi got excited "papa, papa." Luke got excited that she got that comfortable so fast with him.
"Daddy and papa play with me?" Luke answered her " we have to help you get comfortable in your vampire self love." Brandi was confused "huh?" Dante sat on the floor criss cross applesauce and motioned Brandi to sit with him. When she did he explained " see love when Andrea bit you she turned you into a vampire." Brandi just sat there taking it all in." I like you and papa?" Luke and Dante chuckled "yes love; but can I ask you to do something for me?" Brandi just looked at him." Can you try to be a big girl?" Dante asked hopeful that it will happen. Brandi closed her eyes and tried to concentrate; after what seemed like forever she opened her eyes" daddy it no work." Dante just confirmed his suspicion when Andrea bit her she was in little space and it froze her mind in little space when she went through her transformation.