Chapter 33

After lunch Marco and Sean cleaned up their littles, and went back to Marcos office. They put both littles in the play pen so that they could play while Marco, Sean, and Eric could finish their work. After awhile Marco noticed that it was really quiet and went to check on them. He saw that both of them had fallen asleep and they were hugging one another. Silently Marco motioned Sean over to come and look. When he did they both were awed at how cute it looked. Sean looked at Eric " well we better get going." Marco thought for a minute then said " why dont you guys stay the night?" Sean looked at Marco it was a nice offer; but he could not take it." I'm sorry Marco I have a meeting in the morning that I cannot miss, but maybe some other time."
Marco had understood so he carefully picked up Brandi up from the play pen, while Sean picked James up. Brandi started to wake up" nu wan wake up I sweepy." Marco rubbed her back" sleep love I'm just taking you to your crib;" but Brandi was out like a light.
On their way to the front door the group stopped at Brandis room, Marco cradled her in one arm as he knocked on her door. Zoey answered the door, and before he handed Brandi off he kissed her on her forehead, then handed her to Zoey.
After dropping off Brandi the group made their way to the front door, and said goodbye to them. Sean and Marco both agreed to set up a playdate in the near future.