Chapter 16

Brandi woke up to Tatum shaking her awake." Wake up sweetie, we are here." Brandi stretched out her limbs and sat up. Tatum cleaned and changed her, then put her on his hip, and left the room.
Tatum took Brandi from the plane and into the waiting Limo. Tatum put the groggy Brandi into her car seat, then he and his brothers got into the limo. Once everyone was buckled the limo took off to their destination. Within a two hour period they reached the councils mansion.
Brandi was awed at the size of the mansion." Big house." Brandi said as Tatum rubbed Brandis stocking covered knee." Yes my sweet it is big." Once the limo came to a complete stop, Tatum helped Brandi out of her car seat, and put her on his hip, and made his way inside the mansion.
Tatum took Brandi into one of their many living rooms, and sat on the couch with her in his lap. Marco and Arrow followed them into the living room, and they sat on the opposite couch from Tatum and Brandi.
After studying her Arrow was the one to speak first." Well love how do you like it so far?" Brandi looked at him, and found herself unable to look away." It a big hwuse, bigger than my daddies." All of the men chuckled." It is my sweet" answered Arrow. After about ten minutes Naarco rang a bell that summoned the maids. A couple of maids entered "Zoey, Daphne this is Brandi you will be looking after her while she is here." Zoey was a brunette with brown eyes. She looked nice, and Daphne was also a brunette, she also looked to be a nice person.
The two maids went over to where Tatum and Brandi were sitting. Brandi looked up at them and made grabby hands " up up." Brandi said as Zoey looked at Tatum for the go ahead. Tatum nodded his approval and Zoey picked her up and placed her on her hip.
"Take her to the room in the middle of Arrows and Marcos room. It is ready for her." Tatum told the maids. Brandi looked confused, then she saw Jewel on the couch." Me Jewel." Daphne saw what Brandi was pointing at and grabbed the stuffed horse from the couch and handed it to Brandi." Thankies" Brandi said to Daphne." You are welcome sweetie."