𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧

nosferatu》︎n

nosferatu
》︎n. romanian word synonymous with vampire

❝︎I was born first,
so I get the say in everything.
That's just logic.❞︎

❝︎I hate you.❞︎

❝︎So does everyone else.❞︎

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎SYNOPSIS!┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎
SYNOPSIS!
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

ECHO ELANORA SWAN WAS a twenty-five-year-old army doctor and trained fighter. She was the top in both her medical and fighting classes, she had not been defeated. She was like a real life black widow. And everyone feared her.

Though, she could not understand why. Echo always thought she was a nice person. She was very sarcastic. She absolutely adored animals. And she was very protective over those that she loved. Which was mainly her sister, Bella, and her father, Charlie.

After five years without seeing her family, Echo comes home to Forks only to find her sister has a boyfriend that has an unusually large family that Echo didn't trust.

When her new job at the hospital involves working side-by-side with one of the Cullens, Echo can't help but feel an unusual pull toward the doctor making her question herself and her emotions.

For Echo wasn't one for love. It hated her, and she hated it.

All the while this is happening, The Cullens and Bella could not help but wonder what had happened to Echo in those five years she wasn't home. There was something off about the brunette, but no one could figure out what it was. And maybe that's why they were scared when she found out what they were.

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎
DISCLAIMER!
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

WARNING!!
This story may contain mature themes including vulgar language, gore, death, etc.

You have been warned! Read at your own risk!

┏︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┓︎
AUTHORS NOTE!
┗︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎┛︎

I shouldn't write this, because my wrist is already suffering enough, but I can't help myself🥺 I'm a sucker for the Cullen family.

It might be a week or so before I start this, but I don't really have anything better to do seeing as our school is out for the next month, possibly longer.

Anyways, enough chit-chat! On with the story that I hope you all enjoy!

UPDATE 5/2/2024:
Hey guys! I just wanted to add this little disclaimer on here. I wrote this book when I was 14/15 and there's a lot of stuff in here that I would change and do differently. There is also a lot of cringey shit in here so I just wanted to give you guys a heads up before continuing this story because it can be ROUGH sometimes writing wise. One day I hope to either go through and edit this book or rewrite it completely. You've been warned!