𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER TWELVE:THE WOMAN WITH MIGRAINES

CHAPTER TWELVE:
THE WOMAN WITH MIGRAINES

ECHO WALKED INTO THE hospital.
Today was her third day at work and she had one goal in mind, the same goal she has had since she first met them; to find out what was wrong with the Cullen family. The downside about being a doctor was that she had to wear scrubs, but at least they were blue. Meaning they were tolerable. Echo walked up to the nurse at the front desk, learning that her name was Alyssa. She was a sweetheart and Echo found her to be entertaining when they were both bored.

"Good morning, Alyssa." Echo greeted with a smile on her face. Alyssa looked up at the young doctor with a small smile.

"Morning, Dr. Swan." Echo rolled her eyes.

"No formalities, just Echo is fine. We've talked about this." Echo gave her a pointed look and Alyssa just chuckled in amusement. Echo smiled at the sound. She loved making people laugh, which made her wonder why she didn't do it a lot herself.

"I do believe I have both your coffee and your first patient." Alyssa gave the girl her coffee cup as well as a chart that held her patients name. Echo smiled at the young blonde before taking a sip of the warm liquid and humming in delight. "идеальный"

"Repeat that in English please." Alyssa chuckled.

"I said, perfect. It taste amazing, goes along with the muffin I had earlier. Courtesy of my friends fiancé." Echo informed and Alyssa rose an eyebrow.

"Teach me your ways of Russian." She begged causing Echo to smirk.

"Another time, Lys, another time." Echo took another sip of her drink before glancing at the patients chart. She rolled her eyes. "Didn't she come in Monday?"

"Yep. She comes here every other month." Alyssa replies as she looks down at her computer, a sigh escaping her lips.

"And you're making me see her? Again?" Echo whined. Alyssa shrugged.

"She seems to like you." Alyssa simply responded and that made Echo internally groan. She sent a glare toward the nurse who just smirked at her. She grabbed the chart and made her way over to where the woman was. She was a forty-three-year-old brunette that always looked like she hadn't slept in months. She was a mother of three, but had been divorced twice. Of course, the woman never told that to Echo, the Swan girl was just extremely smart and could figure things out easily. Plus, some of the information was on the chart.

"Miss Secret, how are we today?" Echo asked. The woman's eyes were tightly closed and Echo sighed. Suddenly, a teenager walked into the room with bored look on her face.

"Tell her that there's nothing wrong with her so that we can go home, please." The child begged. Echo just cocked an eyebrow but didn't speak on it and instead turned her head back to her patient.