𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVEN:REUNITED

CHAPTER SEVEN:
REUNITED

ECHO HAD NEVER BEEN so nervous in her entire life. Her heart was still beating at its regular thirty-beats-per-minute, but the beats felt much heavier than they normally did. She let out a deep breath before pulling into the parking lot of the school. She ignored the stares she was given along with the whistles.

She parked the motorcycle and fixed her hair before looking around. And then she spotted her. There stood Isabella Swan beside of some guy that had weird colored eyes. Echo looked at her sister and noticed how much she had changed since they last time they saw each other. Echo took a deep calming breath before swinging her leg over the side of the motorcycle, forcing herself to stand up.

She fixed her leather jacket before making her way toward her sister. "Well, if it isn't Isabella Swan. I must say, it had been awhile."

Bella turned so fast on her heels you would've thought she had given herself whiplash. She looked at Echo with wide eyes and a wide mouth. She closed her mouth, but never tore her gaze from Echo. "Is there someone standing in front of me?" She asked Edward.

"Yes. . . ?" He slowly answered. And before Echo could say anything Bela threw herself at Echo. Echo caught her and forced herself to balance them before she squeezed her sister tightly.

"You're supposed to be dead." Bella mumbled into her shirt. Echo could tell that she was crying, and if Echo wasn't so emotionless she would have been crying as well. She was very close to it, but of course she claimed to herself that she wouldn't be weak and cry in front of her.

"They thought I was." Echo mumbled. "They wanted to say that they were sorry for the inconvenience and that it was their mistake. That's why I'm back. To show you that I'm most definitely not dead."

Bella only squeezed her tighter. "I thought I lost you, E."

"I know, Isa. I know." Echo whispered. Echo pulled away, wiping the tears from her eyes. She sent her a small smile before looking up at Edward. She cocked an eyebrow at the boy, a sly smirk on her features. "You must be the infamous Edward Cullen that my sister has told me oh so much about."

"So you read my letters?" Bella asked. Echo looked over to her before shrugging her shoulders.

"Most of them." She looked back at Edward who looked extremely confused.

"Hi. . ."

"Right." Bella mumbled to herself. "Edward, this is my older sister, Echo. Echo, this is Edward my boyfriend though you already knew that."

Echo sent him a smile. "It's nice to meet you." Echo softly said, and to say the Cullen boy was taken aback by her gentle tone.

"Yeah, you too." He then looked over at Bella who gave him a sheepish smile. "Why didn't you tell me you had a sister?"

"You never asked." Bella shrugged. Echo simply chuckled at her sisters response.

"Well, I hope you didn't have anything planned today 'cause I was kinda hoping Bella and I could spend the day together?" She looked over at Bella who had a wide smile on her face. She nodded her head.

"Yeah, of course." She looked over at Edward before saying, "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, tomorrow." Edward responded. Echo sent him one last smile before taking Bella's hand and walking over to her motorcycle. Bella let out a quiet "Yes!" when she saw the same motorcycle her sister had been using since she was sixteen. Echo looked at her sister and chuckled.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" Echo asked as she got onto the bike. Bella smiled whilst nodding her head.

"I would love nothing more." She replied. Echo nodded her head and waited for Bella to get onto the bike. Once her sisters arms were wrapped securely around her waist, she turned her head a little to say, "Hold on tight."

Bella did as she was told and Echo, who had already placed the keys in the ignition, brought the motorcycle to life. She revved the engine before glancing at Edward. There were more people around him now, all of them with the same golden eyes. She sent them a small smirk before quickly spinning the bike and zooming out of the parking lot.

꧁꧂

The two sat at a table, both girls having a simple salad. Echo took a sip of her water before looking at Bella.

"You know, when you saw me I was expecting a slap in the face for not answering your letters." Echo admitted, picking at the lettuce with her fork. Bella looked at her and furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

"I'm still debating it. Why didn't you answer my letters? Or, you know, at least call me and tell me you were alive?" Bella asked. She sat her fork down and leaned on the table, crossing her arms. Echo sighed before placing her fork down as well, using a napkin to wipe her face. She put the napkin down and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry, Bella. Really I am. The truth is that I was honest to god scared. I was scared to open your letters, I was scared to call you. Why was I scared? I have absolutely no clue. But I was. I didn't open your letters until a few months ago, and even so I've only opened three of four of them. " Echo looked at Bella with guilty eyes. "You deserve better than this. I will make it up to you, even if it's the last thing I do."

Bella looked at her sister before letting out a sigh. "E, it's alright. You have your reasons. Just. . . don't do it again. Please?"

"I promise." The two girls sent each other smiles before Echo leaned forward, a curious smirk on her face. "Now, catch me up. What have I missed in the past five years?"

"Well, what do you want to know?" Bella asked, leaning back in her chair as she looked at her older sibling. Echo smirked.

"Everything." She simply answered. Bella let out a sigh before nodding her head.

"Get comfortable, this might take a while."

1,046 wordsAuthors note: The siblings have reunited🥺 Which means that Carlisle will be coming into the story real soon!

1,046 words
Authors note: The siblings have reunited🥺 Which means that Carlisle will be coming into the story real soon!

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye lovelies!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH