𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:THE WEDDING

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:
THE WEDDING

ECHO WALKED INTO HER sisters room, surprised to see Edward standing there. Echo turned her attention towards the window when she hears yelling.

"What is that?" Bella asked.

"I'm late for my bachelor party." Edward explained. Suddenly, Emmett leaps up to the window, holding onto it as he looked at Bella.

"Send him out, Bella, or we're coming in after him." Emmett spoke.

"So this party, will there be strippers?" Bella asked. Echo smirked in amusement as she sat down on Bella's bed, waiting patiently for her. Echo had all of the movies they were going to watch downstairs.

"No, just a couple of mountain lions, maybe a few bears." Edward answered. Echo smiled with amusement.

Suddenly, Jasper leaps up to the window, looking at Bella. "Don't worry, Bella, we'll get him back in plenty of time." He disappears again.

"Okay, go. Before they break my house." Echo tells the boy. Edward looks at Echo with an apologetic smile before looking back to Bella.

"I'll meet you at the alter."

"I'll be the one in white." Bella jokes.

"That's very convincing." Edward states before he quickly leaps out of the window. Echo looked over at Bella with a small smile.

"Ready?"

"For a movie night with my sister? Always." Bella smiled. The two siblings walked down the steps and into the living room where the opening of Corpse Bride was waiting.

"Really? You're hilarious." Bella jokes. Echo let out a smile as she pressed play.

"I saw the opportunity and I took it." Echo explains as she sits down on the couch, grabbing the bowl of popcorn she had fixed. As the movie continued on, Bella let out a soft smile.

"I'm going to miss this." Bella admitted. Echo turns her head to look at her before grabbing her sisters hand in her own.

"It's not like you're never going to see me again, Isa. It'll just be different. We can have a movie night anytime you want to, I don't care what Edward or anyone else says. As soon as you come back from your honeymoon, we'll have another." Echo stated with a smile.

"Promise?"

"I promise." Echo squeezed her hand. Bella laid her head on Echo's shoulder.

"I love you, E. Forever and always."

Echo smiled down at Bella. Something they always said to each other when they were kids was that they would always love each other, forever and always. Echo wrapped an arm around her as she kissed her on the top of the head. "Forever and always."