𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE:CHRISTMAS

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE:
CHRISTMAS

"CHRISTMAS IS OVERRATED." ECHO stated as she hugged Renesmee before placing her into the car. Bella looked at her sister and rolled her eyes.

"I haven't had a Christmas with you in five years. Suck it up." Bella told her.

"You're going to run errands! I'm not going to just awkwardly sit in my childhood home." Echo told her.

"Well, ignore everybody. It's what you're good at." Bella smiled, patting her sister on the shoulder as she passed her.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Echo asked, watching as her sister just sent her a smile before entering the vehicle. Echo forced Jacob into the back before she entered the passengers side of the door. Bella pulled away from the Cullen home and made her way toward the Swan household that now held the Clearwater's as well. When they arrived, Echo, Jake, and Renesmee exited the car.

The other two made their way towards the house whilst Echo leaned against the window of the car, glaring slightly at her sister. "You aren't back in the next hour it'll be your sixth Christmas without me."

"Well if you'd backup from my car, I'd be back in thirty." Bella sarcastically replied.

"Getting smart are we? Not to worry, I'll have your child for the next hour and I will educate her about how awkward you are." Echo smirked.

"You better not." Bella stated.

"Be back in thirty minutes and I won't." Echo called in a singsong voice before stepping away from the car and watching as Bella zoomed off. Echo watched her leave with amusement before entering the home. She immediately gave Charlie a hug as soon as she saw him.

"How've you been, Echo?" Sue spoke up. Echo removed herself from her father's grasp and turned to face the woman, a kind smile falling onto her face before the two exchanged hugs.

"I've been better." Echo answered before pulling away. She looked over at the Clearwater siblings, giving them both a smile of acknowledgment before she turned back to her father. "We should expose little Ness here to a Charlie Brown Christmas Special."

"I agree." Charlie nodded before sitting the little girl back onto the floor before going to search for the said movie. Renesmee ran up to Echo causing the older Swan sibling to look down at her. Echo picked her up, giving her a kiss on the top of the head as well as a kiss on the cheek causing her to giggle. Once Charlie successfully set the movie up, everyone gathered into the living room. They all sat there in silence, watching the movie. Renemee was placed in between Echo's legs as Echo wrapped her arms gently around the little girls body. Renesmee leaned backwards into Echo's chest, making herself comfortable as she watched the special.

꧁꧂

Bella had eventually called saying she would arrive in the morning. Leaving Echo to help Sue with fixing the food for the morning. She stopped only when Renesmee let out a yawn, reaching out for her aunt from Jacob's arms. Echo grabbed the girl, carrying her carefully up the steps before walking into Bella's room and laying the little girl down.