𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER ELEVEN:FIGHT

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
FIGHT

ECHO AND BELLA WERE spending the week together. They had already seen a movie and now they were taking a long and much needed walk around the town. They talked about anything and everything they could think of, and Echo immediately groaned when Bella―︎once again―︎brought up the Cullen's.

"Bella, no matter what you say I'm going to keep my distance from that family. There is something off about them and I can't quite figure out what it is, but it's on the very tip of my tongue." Echo explained and Bella immediately grew nervous, but she tried to hide it. But of course, Echo noticed. Echo always noticed everything. From the slightest twitch of a finger to an emotion flashing through your features, Echo always noticed. And that was Bella's mistake.

Echo narrowed her eyes at the girl. "What is it, Bella. What aren't you telling me about them, Isa?"

"Nothing." Bella answered a little too quickly. Echo cocked an eyebrow before smirking to herself and shrugging her shoulders.

"Fine, I don't need you to tell me. I'll figure it out on my own." That made Bella terrified because she knew Echo was correct. Changing the subject Echo said, "I was planning on going down to the reservation later, did you want to join?"

Bella shook her head. "No, I have to study for my finals that are coming up next month."

"Next month? Holy shit, you're graduating High School this year. I completely forgot!" Echo laughed before nudging her sisters arm. "I'm proud of you, sis."

"I haven't taking my finals yet, so don't celebrate yet." Bella joked causing Echo to chuckle. They made their way back to the house and Echo followed Bella into the house.

"Hey, if you need me, don't hesitate to call me." Bella nodded her head and Echo sent her a small smile before grabbing her keys to her motorcycle and going back outside. She quickly got onto her motorcycle and sped off to the reservation. A smile filled her features at the familiar tree line. She parked her bike and made her way over to Sam who was watching as Paul and Embry wrestled each other.

"If you own a soccer ball, we should play soccer." Echo called, grabbing the older males attention. He sent the girl a smile as she walked closer. When Echo stood beside of him, Sam gave her a side hug and she quickly hugged him back. Echo watched in amusement at the two before saying, "I could kick both of their asses and it's amusing."

"Is that a challenge, Swan?" Paul asked and Echo shrugged her shoulders as she smiled in amusement.

"If you want it to be!" She yelled in response.

"I feel like it wouldn't be fair, though." Paul responded and Echo cocked an eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why, because I'm girl?" Echo asked with a smirk. "Paul, I'm practically an assassin. So, if you hurt me, there are no hard feelings."