𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:ONCOMING TESTOSTERONE

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:
ONCOMING TESTOSTERONE

ECHO LET OUT A sigh as she gave Carlisle a quick kiss. She shook her head. "I can't believe I'm being forced to go with my sister and her boyfriend―︎as well as the best friend who has a crush on her―︎up to the mountains where a big snow storm is about to come. I don't like it."

"If there was another way, you know that I wouldn't make you go."

"Technically, you're not making me do anything. I'm just choosing to go."

"Well, if you hadn't chosen to go, I would've made you."

"Awe, is someone worried about my sister's well being?" Bella asked as she walked by the two. Echo slapped her on the back of the head on her way over to Edward causing the girl to let out a laugh.

"Are you sure I can't stay here?" Echo asked again, though she was joking. Carlisle let out a chuckle as he kissed her on the top of the head. Echo leaned into his touch, desperately not wanting to leave him to fight the newborns.

"I'm positive."

"E, come on." Bella called. Echo looked at her sister before turning back to Carlisle.

"Be safe."

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. You be safe." Echo sent him a small smile before the two exchanged one last kiss. Finally, Echo turned and started toward Edward and Bella, and off they went. Bella placed her blood on different parts of nature, stopping in front of Edward. Echo glanced at her bleeding finger as Edward grabbed hold of it.

"It's okay, don't make yourself uncomfortable." Bella dismissed.

"It doesn't bother me anymore."

"Since when?" Both Swan's asked.

"Since I spent twenty four hours thinking you were dead." He answered. He then looked to her finger. "You're not wearing your ring."

"What ring?" Echo quizzed, forgetting the her sister was engaged.

"Well I didn't want to risk losing it." Bella said, ignoring her sister.

"Or risk Jacob seeing it." Edward retorted.

"I think we should wait to tell him. You know at least until after the fight."

"If you're having second thoughts..." Edward started.

"I'm not." Bella assured.

"Hey, you two aren't allowed to get married until one, Bella's eighteen―︎or you know, forty. Two, when I find someone that loves me just as much as you love my sister. Thanks. Have a good day." Echo told the two.

"One, I am eighteen and I'm not going to wait until I'm forty to get married. Two, you're really blind if you don't think Carlisle loves you like that." Bella told the girl. Echo paused, taking a moment to think about Bella's statement. Bella then looked over at Edward before saying, "Three, I want him to have a clear head."